BY ELMER'S

Elmer's All Purpose Glue-All is a strong, versatile, nontoxic glue for most porous materials. Perfect for office, home and school. Easily clean up with soap and water when glue is wet. Glue sets fast and dries to create a clear, lasting bond. Remove and reposition materials before glue sets. Twist-cap squeeze bottle design prevents clogging and drying out. Glue is not recommended for porous materials where waterproof joints are needed. see more...

Buy on Target
Krystle B.
Best for all Halloween decorating ideas and crafts. If you mess up, no worries. It will clean up with just water. Also, this stuff makes up for pretty good slime if you wanna make it. It does the trick for almost everything.
Niya T.
I love this u can make slime, projects with this glue  it is strong and amazing. And guess what there is no con it Is just amazing and I wish I can.  You won't be disappointed . yea it is affordable
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I use this for my slime shop and it works great!!  I get it for a great price, cheaper than what it is listed on here for, and it lasts me a good while!  If you are using it for other crafts, Elmer's glue has been around for a long time, and works great for arts and crafts with children, it is NON TOXIC too!!
ava o.
San Diego, CA
i love this 4 making slime it is so big here is some things i did with it, i made slime to sell i made too much money it was very useful very effective o me i could of just sold the whole thing if i wanted, it was affordable i recommend you getting this if you love making slime like me so get this if your like me.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Great glue and I love that it comes in the larger size for all the projects we do with kids at the library I work at.
Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
Classic arts and and craft go-to. You can use in place of modge podge in some projects, and you can use it to seal collages.
shyanne c.
Glue have lots of purposes you can make slime do a project and even more but this type of glue is the best I always buy this brand !!!!!!
ashley v.
I love making slime and a this gallon is perfect you can make at lest 50 or more different ski as and I always buy them there unexpensive
Lily M.
Works great! Kids love it for making slime. Great for any crafts or slime making. Non toxic so kids are able to have fun with it.
ava o.
San Diego, CA
can you dump this on your friend lol