Elmers 1 Gallon Glue All Multi Purpose Glue uploaded by Milena R.Elmers 1 Gallon Glue All Multi Purpose Glue uploaded by Tayyibah H.

BY ELMER'S

Elmer's All Purpose Glue-All is a strong, versatile, nontoxic glue for most porous materials. Perfect for office, home and school. Easily clean up with soap and water when glue is wet. Glue sets fast and dries to create a clear, lasting bond. Remove and reposition materials before glue sets. Twist-cap squeeze bottle design prevents clogging and drying out. Glue is not recommended for porous materials where waterproof joints are needed. see more...

Buy on Target
Milena R.
miami
Love it! I use this for all my projects and crafts! I use it so much I’m almost out! It’s so useful to have this around the house! Love it! This was such a great buy especially for the price! I would recommend this to all my friends and slime gurus
Niya T.
I love this u can make slime, projects with this glue  it is strong and amazing. And guess what there is no con it Is just amazing and I wish I can.  You won't be disappointed . yea it is affordable
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I use this for my slime shop and it works great!!  I get it for a great price, cheaper than what it is listed on here for, and it lasts me a good while!  If you are using it for other crafts, Elmer's glue has been around for a long time, and works great for arts and crafts with children, it is NON TOXIC too!!
ava o.
San Diego, CA
i love this 4 making slime it is so big here is some things i did with it, i made slime to sell i made too much money it was very useful very effective o me i could of just sold the whole thing if i wanted, it was affordable i recommend you getting this if you love making slime like me so get this if your like me.
Krystle B.
Best for all Halloween decorating ideas and crafts. If you mess up, no worries. It will clean up with just water. Also, this stuff makes up for pretty good slime if you wanna make it. It does the trick for almost everything.
Payton T.
Carbondale
This glue is wonderful for crafts. I would totally buy this product again and again. It is so easy to clean up. I just really love this product so much!
ashley v.
I love making slime and a this gallon is perfect you can make at lest 50 or more different ski as and I always buy them there unexpensive
shyanne c.
Glue have lots of purposes you can make slime do a project and even more but this type of glue is the best I always buy this brand !!!!!!
shantell S.
Slidell, LA
I buy this glue because my children love making slime with it! ! It is the best glue to use when trying to make slime. Its whats "in".
ava o.
San Diego, CA
can you dump this on your friend lol