BY GENERIC

Elmer Chocolate Valentine Heart Chocolates: Real milk and dark chocolate Caramels, truffles and cremes Quality chocolates Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1911 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan of these chocolates at all. My significant other purchased these for my chocolate craving recently because they were on sale for $2 and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I've been treating them to my son for saying his ABC's. I used to hate getting these in high school for Valentine's day because I knew I'd never eat them. They get a star for affordability but I just ate one to see if it was that bad, and it's worse.
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
Love love love this chocolate package it look so romantic and cute I ate a lot from this box and highly recommend for Valentine's Day...
Riah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are cheap chocolates, basically you get what you pay for. These are some of the nastiest chocolates I've ever tried. My mother used to buy these all the time for my elementary school class(For when you had to give everybody valentines) but these chocolates are so nasty. I wouldn't recommend this product.