BY NONE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Elmer Chocolate Valentine Heart Chocolates: Real milk and dark chocolate Caramels, truffles and cremes Quality chocolates Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan of these chocolates at all. My significant other purchased these for my chocolate craving recently because they were on sale for $2 and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I've been treating them to my son for saying his ABC's. I used to hate getting these in high school for Valentine's day because I knew I'd never eat them. They get a star for affordability but I just ate one to see if it was that bad, and it's worse.