BY LEAPFROG

Find household food or beverage storage containers at Target.com! Ello syndicate glass water bottle - gray (20 oz.)

• "these are really cool to look at and also easy to clean." in 2 reviews
  • "The outside doesn't allow for your hand to slip and it fits well into car cup holders." in 1 review
  • "I just recently got this water bottle (I needed a glass one for when I mix essential oils in my water) and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Its really good quality keeps your drink cold and it's very well worth the few dollars its glass which makes it breakable and I would recommend it to someone who isn't clumsy" in 1 review
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
I have this teal. I think it looks cute and all but since it's glass, it doesn't keep my water cold for too long and it starts having that glass scent after awhile.. idk how to describe but it smells almost fishy. I'll stick with my swell bottle!
Samma I.
calgary
Really love the bottle a lot. It’s cute and everything but haven’t been using it for a good amount of time know. Actually I am really afraid of the glass to break. I use it indoors only hahahaha meaning that it doesn’t go out of the house so much anymore.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
These are great but.. They can break easily. If they drop on a hard surface remember it's glass!
Veronica R.
State College, PA
I got this water bottle as a gift for Christmas in 2015. Now, in January of 2017 it still has a weird taste in it(which I think is from the lid). Maybe there's some kind of leaching, I'm not sure. I do clean it with antibacterial dish soap, so it's not bacteria building up or anything. The outside design is painted on and chips with use, but the bottle hasn't broken yet. The lid also doesn't hold up too well, it kind of dries out and peels off layers.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
It's a nice bottle and all, but it doesn't keep water cold and the rubber banding around it doesn't help with the condensation. I've bought better from five below stores.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are fantastic. A definite must have. Easy to travel with. No complaints with mine!
Angel S.
Riverside, NJ
Great bottle, large capacity in a sleek container but I have noticed mold a few times in the base. Difficult to clean.
Debbie A.
united states
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think these water bottles are so cute and I definitely like all the different colors that they have drinking water and looking stylish at the same time null
rahim y.
algeria
top water botlle... i definitely find that having this makes me drink water more frequently. i definitely see improved water consumption since purchasing it. the adorable heart-adorned bottle,it will give you so much pleasure to look at that you will have a natural tendency to drink more.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this glass water bottle and the protection cover. It is easy to clean and comes in a variety of colors.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these break easily? I wanna get one but i don't know if these are super fragile?
Stacey R.
Porterville, CA
Personally, what would you guys say is the difference between glass or any other water bottle? Why does it appeal to you?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
What color do you have? I own grey and pink.
S. W.
Kelsey   F.
Does it leak? can I put it in the dishwasher? can it handle hot well?