BY LEAPFROG

Find household food or beverage storage containers at Target.com! Ello syndicate glass water bottle - gray (20 oz.)

Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles

Start your review of Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "these are really cool to look at and also easy to clean." in 2 reviews
  • "The outside doesn't allow for your hand to slip and it fits well into car cup holders." in 1 review
  • "I just recently got this water bottle (I needed a glass one for when I mix essential oils in my water) and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Its really good quality keeps your drink cold and it's very well worth the few dollars its glass which makes it breakable and I would recommend it to someone who isn't clumsy" in 1 review
Aqsa P.
Livingston, NJ
I think the most important aspect of working out and keeping healthy is maintaining a healthy level of water in the body, as it is an essential nutrient for all our cells. With that said, glass water bottles are specifically great for workout because these water bottles can be reused multiple times without the concern for chemicals leeching into the drinking water. Also, over time, this is a more cost effective way to stay hydrated throughout the day, and it's such a cute color too!
LeAndria R.
Tallahassee , FL
Purchased at: Target
These bottles are very stylish!! I love the rubber made grips! These are also very affordable and easy to use!! This is my go to bottle everyday, I use it quite often!! I would highly recommend!!
Brianna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this bottle! I love that it helps the environment and that I'm not drinking out of plastic! I also like the loop on top of the lid. The lid sticks a little bit when opening. Usually it's not that big of a problem, but when I'm in hot yoga and I only get a 10 second water break I would like to get one a little faster!
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't have this color but I absolutely LOVE this bottle. I was sold when I read the tag saying water tastes better from glass and it made me think hm I agree. I love it! Water does taste better from glass!! Its super easy to wash. I try to wash it every day since I read some people get mold on the inside lid. So far so good!!!
Shanika K.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got mine for 10 dollars from target and being a "water bottle addict" this is my favourite one. I do find myself refilling it way more often than others, my water stays colder than in the others. I'll take it for my short workouts but for longer ones I'll have to stick to my half gallon
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I LOVE this bottle! I hate drinking out of plastic and we are pretty much plastic-free in my house so this is such a cute solution! It has a rubber grip to protect from breaking and it can be removed for easy washing.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
This has been a holy grail in my life! Ever since I've discovered how much plastic is building up in our oceans and the planet, I've taken it among myself to reduce my footprint. This water bottle is not only cute, but it's sturdy and surprising makes me drink more water!
Aimee M.
Berlin Hts, OH
I looked at glass water bottles for a long time. I finally got a great deal on this one and decided to try it. I love the way the cap is designed so that you still drink out of the glass. It;s also very dishwasher friendly. I own 4 of these and 2 other Ello bottles, but I definitely prefer the flip cap lid. They are very cute with the silicone sleeves and fit easily into cupholders.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
First off, I love anything blue. So I was immediately sold. It's durable and leak proof. Perfect thing to carry in my backpack to keep me hydrated all day. And for only a few bucks at Walmart, can't beat it!
Ashlie Z.
Killeen, TX
I didn't purchase this item, but I have used it. A friend of mine bought this product and I thought what a neat idea to have a water bottle that is glass. I assume that they make glass water bottles so that you will not ingest the toxins that a plastic water bottle can put off. I personally will not buy this item I think it is to expensive, but a neat product.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these break easily? I wanna get one but i don't know if these are super fragile?
Stacey R.
Porterville, CA
Personally, what would you guys say is the difference between glass or any other water bottle? Why does it appeal to you?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
What color do you have? I own grey and pink.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kelsey   F.
Does it leak? can I put it in the dishwasher? can it handle hot well?