BY LEAPFROG

Find household food or beverage storage containers at Target.com! Ello syndicate glass water bottle - gray (20 oz.)

Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles

Start your review of Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "these are really cool to look at and also easy to clean." in 2 reviews
  • "The outside doesn't allow for your hand to slip and it fits well into car cup holders." in 1 review
  • "I just recently got this water bottle (I needed a glass one for when I mix essential oils in my water) and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Its really good quality keeps your drink cold and it's very well worth the few dollars its glass which makes it breakable and I would recommend it to someone who isn't clumsy" in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
¡Amo estas botellas de agua! ¡Soy súper exigente con el material, el agarre y el pico, y son increíbles!  Mantienen el agua tan fría y se encuentran realmente limpios para beber.  Son un poco difíciles de limpiar, pero en general son geniales y bonitos.
Caitlin S.
This bottle has survived being bumped off a school table. The bottle can be reused and if it's left in the sun by accident no worries of any harmful things being put into the bottle like you would with a plastic bottle. Lid is secure so no worry of it opening inside a bag. The outside covering comes in a range of colors so it can suit anyone. Would recommend to anyone as it is easy to wash and it is stylish and quiet hard so it won't break easily
Deisy V.
miami,FL
the brand ello impresses me more and more is incredible for sportsmen and hikers. the thermos are incredible I love their designs and very light at the time of doing some sport, take to work or any activity. the liquid is not spilled and they keep the cold water that is the most important thing. I love your colors I recommend them as an athlete that I am.
Emma L.
Morinville, AB
This water bottle is so cute! It's glass much better quality than the plastic water bottles. It has a super cute design and I get so many compliments in it!
Lexy J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these water bottles. They are so much fun and there's a range of colours that are bright and pigmented. I particularly love the turquoise one 😍😍
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
I prefer hard metal or glass water bottles because they’re a lot more sturdy and heavy duty. They also look a nicer as well.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,975 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Leapfrog Ello Syndicate Glass Water Bottle looks really cute and probably keeps drinks fresh and cold
Megan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this product because of the style, its easy to clean, and the colour matches everything
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these break easily? I wanna get one but i don't know if these are super fragile?
Stacey R.
Porterville, CA
Personally, what would you guys say is the difference between glass or any other water bottle? Why does it appeal to you?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kelsey   F.
Does it leak? can I put it in the dishwasher? can it handle hot well?