BY LEAPFROG

Find household food or beverage storage containers at Target.com! Ello syndicate glass water bottle - gray (20 oz.)

Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles

Start your review of Ello® Syndicate Water Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "these are really cool to look at and also easy to clean." in 2 reviews
  • "The outside doesn't allow for your hand to slip and it fits well into car cup holders." in 1 review
  • "I just recently got this water bottle (I needed a glass one for when I mix essential oils in my water) and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Its really good quality keeps your drink cold and it's very well worth the few dollars its glass which makes it breakable and I would recommend it to someone who isn't clumsy" in 1 review
Tiff S.
Finleyville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my Ello glass water bottle. It’s easy to clean, and fits perfect in my on the go bag. Since purchasing this bottle I have increased my water intake, which is a pro. It is a little heavy to carry on a walk or being out and about.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ello water bottles are the best! They’re glass which is so much better for your water and your body! They’re wrapped so they don’t break easily. The top is leak-proof. I got mine at Target and I definitely recommend it.
Brittany H.
Prescott, AZ
Super nice water bottle! It is well made, keeps the water fairly cold, and is glass which is a bonus. However, it can be heavy at times from the glass which makes it a bit difficult to take everywhere.
Amelia D.
Amherst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are unbreakable! The cap is plastic but the rest of the bottle is glass with a rubber sleeve. I bought this to use for essential oils and water and it's perfect for that. The cap has a rod that did fall out of mine but thankfully I got it back into place. The seal of this water bottle is great and spill free. I bought mine from target!
Ashlee W.
These products are very nice and affordable. I love the color selection and I think that they're worth buying over and over. I'm a sucker for water bottles, I have so many.
Tia M.
Red Oak, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing they keep your drinks cold you don’t have to worry about the condensation on the outside because of the rubber grip. They are exactly what I wanted and I would recommend to anybody that doesn’t like their hands get wet while trying to drink something cold
Megan C.
West Virginia
Purchased at: Marley Spoon
I love my Ello water bottle! This is one bottle that I can trust to NEVER leak. It has an easy “pop top” lid that pops open with just a button. This bottle is one of my go-to’s because it’s such a good size and I love the rubber feeling the cover gives.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I bought mine last fall. When I was shopping for a new water bottle i wanted one with a sleek design and something that would be able to carry easily. I love how eco-friendly it is (I feel good knowing im not creating more waste with plastic bottles). It is kind of heavy with and without whatever drink you have in there. I appreciate the rubber gripping design on the outside. The only thing i could say wrong with this product is that i did find a bit of build-up on the inside rim of the lid. It could probably be easily cleaned off. Overall, it's a dependable and strong product!
Veronica R.
State College, PA
I got this water bottle as a gift for Christmas in 2015. Now, in January of 2017 it still has a weird taste in it(which I think is from the lid). Maybe there's some kind of leaching, I'm not sure. I do clean it with antibacterial dish soap, so it's not bacteria building up or anything. The outside design is painted on and chips with use, but the bottle hasn't broken yet. The lid also doesn't hold up too well, it kind of dries out and peels off layers.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this water bottle! It's so cute and portable for drinking water throughout the day. I love that it holds 20 oz and is glass. It's very easy to fill up (which I find important) and easy to clean. My only con is when you spill a little filling it up the cap kinda holds onto the water and makes a mess, but if you're careful this isn't an issue!
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these break easily? I wanna get one but i don't know if these are super fragile?
Stacey R.
Porterville, CA
Personally, what would you guys say is the difference between glass or any other water bottle? Why does it appeal to you?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kelsey   F.
Does it leak? can I put it in the dishwasher? can it handle hot well?