BY ELLO

Ello Pure BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Lid, 20 oz: Perfect way to enjoy your favorite beverage in style Clean tasting glass is the perfect vessel for water Great for home, work or on the go Leak-proof twist off lid has a convenient carry loop to bring this bottle wherever you go BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead and cadmium free see more...

Leslie S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This water bottle it the best! It doesn't change the taste of the water, is easy to clean and after I dropped it too many times it still has not broke.

It's my new fave!
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This water bottle has a great design, it's durable and a great price. I have slammed it down so many times and it's still in perfect working condition
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I like having this bottle when I use essential oils in my water. When using EOs, you have to use glass to avoid any staining.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love the way this bottle looks and feels, I use it almost every day when I'm out with my baby walking or just at the park.
sarah S.
Oran
"I love this blender, I love the little filter that keeps the ice out of the drinking spout. It's really handy to have the compartment on the bottom for extra protein during the day. It turns out that this blender is durable, I've had it for over a year and it's just as good as the day I bought it."
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
This keep the drink cold?