BY ELLISON

With a swirl of powder blue-and-teal colors and the Sizzix logo bursting out brightly, this version of the Big Shot Machine offers plenty of stylish appeal with the same versatility of working with the entire Sizzix product library (with the exception of Bigz Pro dies). From the smallest dies to the big 6-inch wide plastic-backed treasures and embossing tools, this Big Shot works with them all. This portable roller machine cuts and embosses many different materials. Create your own one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, home decor, fashion, altered art, quilting and much more. The adjustable extended multipurpose platform makes all Sizzix components thinner and even works with other brands' dies and embossing tools. The diagrams on the platform offer easy guidelines about how to make the perfect Sizzix sandwich. Materials: Solid core steel rollers, unibody cast roller housing, solid steel gears, ABS plastic exterior Color: Powder blue/ teal Included: Standard cutting pads, adjustable extended multipurpose platform Dimensions: 6.625 inches high x 14.25 inches long x 12.375 inches wide To ensure compatibility, always check machine and accessory requirements. Machine accessories may be sold separately. see more...

Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have used this product several times its kinda awesome it's really easy to use and takes less then a minute. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is ok from what it can do.
Randi T.
Deatsville, AL
My baby loves these toys every chance I get I get a you like this for him because he likes it he don't get bored right at first but it's a nice toy he can play with
Sammi W.
I don't use my sizzix often but it is great when i do need it. I have made my daughters birthday invitations with it for several years.
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
I do not know where I would be without this machine, it is durable, reliable, and extremely useful.
I have never had an issue with mine, and have had it for many years now, and I use it often.
It is worth watching a few videos on how to use it properly before you purchase it.
I have never seen a bad review anywhere about this machine, it is by far one of the best!
Una máquina súper versátil que corta muchos materiales, diversos diseños para crear y hacer tarjetas con los diferentes troqueles.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Ive never seen any of these toys where can yoi find them
Rebecca S.
Where would you be able to buy this? Is it expensive?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
What is this????
Tamra L.
Russellville , TN
What does this machine do?
lizbeth r.