BY ELLIS FAAS

E401- Black. ELLIS FAAS mascara features a creamy texture that perfectly coats, lengthens and separates each individual lash and is well-suited for customising different looks. Use the elegant, long wand of the brush to stroke on one coat to accentuate your lashes with subtlety, or to frame your eyes with more a more dramatic effect, build up the lashes with additional coats. Mascara, E401. see more...

milan r.
columbia, MD
Was shopping for a good Eyeliner and came across Ellis Faas Eyeliner . Gave it a try and i must say its amazing.. It stay on all day and doesn't smudge . It has a elongated brush that makes applying the liner easy.
Arisfeer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Who doesn't love mascara I do of course!!!!....
The Ellis Faas Mascara has a very smooth creepy texture to it it's not sticky like some mascaras !!!... I'm going to give this 5 stars !!!.
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is a great build-able mascara that doesn't clump! The brush is very easy to use and the long wand is totally ideal! LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!
Maria S.
I love this mascara. It's not the best, but does a Great job. I love the color and it doesn't leave too many clumps like other cheap ones.
arlene h.
This product is great I love mascara a lot because it makes my lashes look longer and beautiful lol
joselyne g.
I Really Love This mascara To Apply It On My Bottom Lashes. It's A Great Product Should Try It
Aliza A.
Manassas, VA
No mascara is comparable.
Beverly C.
Lorain Ohio
How do you get to try the products Im new here but completely lost and the FAQS is overwhelming please some one email me with what to do I'm a newbie to the freebies and samples along with this !!So lost but I really want to be involved !!Thank you ,B.Dennis@ heavensrain1@gmail.com