9 colors available

BY ELLIS FAAS

L306- Sheer Deep Coral. Turn to ELLIS FAAS Glazed Lips for an ultra-wet, yet long-lasting splash of colour that combines transparency and intensity. Load the pen and slick on Glazed Lips for hours of coverage. Glazed Lips is made from plant seed oils that hydrate, as well as Tocotrienol , Vitamin C, and Omegas 3 and 6. If you blot the lips after application, you will achieve a more subtle stained look. Glazed Lips Lipstick Gloss, L306. see more...

Emma E.
Emma E.
Austin, TX
I really like this gloss. I have very sensitive lips, so I have to be really careful what products I use. This gloss does not irritate my lips at all. I love the twisty pen brush. The brush allows you to get a nice even and precise application. It leaves a nice glossy, long-lasting, hydrating finish, though it can get a little thick and sticky if you apply too much.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely messy, cute packaging. I don't find their color range that helpful though - very orange/yellow-based, as opposed to pink-based, which doesn't help those of us with pink-based undertones.
Zaineb Y.
Zaineb Y.
Review for: L305
This is a decent long lasting lipstick. It is on par with other high end lipsticks of the same caliber. I only own one of these but own over fifty high end lipsticks, mostly matte and liquid but all types really. This lipstick lasts about as long as the kvd everlasting lipstick for an example. But like with those it fades with just four hours of wear if you're not doing anything and you will still need a touch up after eating, drinking, kissing, biting nails, smoking, and just living life in general. So you will need a couple touch ups to get you throughout the day but that's much better than any drugstore brand that looks nice on the lips.
This brand sinks into lines a bit but it's not nearly as bad as nyx creamy Matte lip paint. And that can be completely avoided by prepping the lips with a lip scrub and a moisturizer or chapstick of some type before application. They have a great selection of colors and release new colors fairly often so there's always something new and something for everyone. This is a great price for the amount of product you get at this quality. The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty popular but still not as widely available anywhere but online which can be annoying for those of us who like to try before we buy so we can skip the whole return process over things like how a color looks on us or if the packaging is broken or not. Overall I would recommend this to anyone new to makeup or old pros. It's a great brand and not so pricy it's unattainable
Review for: L306, L309, L301 Ellis Red, L305, L303, L302, L308, L304, L307
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
como faço para comprar?