Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum

by ELLIS BROOKLYN

Shop Ellis Brooklyn SCI FI Eau de Parfum at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

How long does it really last on your skin/clothes?
Start your review of Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum!
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by March S.
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really hoping I was going to love this because I love her perfumes, but sadly it’s not for me…. But, if you like citrus and floral you may really enjoy this! It has a very very light hint of vanilla and green tea ( which was actually the scents I was mainly looking for)…. Think Oriental- floral-citrus smelling. I’m also giving it just a 3 star rating because I received it and it was almost already 1/4 empty and that’s really disappointing when you pay $30 for something that’s already so very small. Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nadia M.
Tried this is the delux sampler they offer on the site. Opens with a crisp citrus mixed with soft green tea. Smells nice and clean good for warmer months. If you prefer softer scents this may be nice for you as it’s not a huge projector but noticeable. I prefer louder scents. Dries down with a touch of vanilla and remains a skin scent with that note and a touch of green tea for freshness. Nothing overall original or bottle worthy IMHO initial scent 1-2 hours skin scent 3-5 hours. Very subtle
Cristina G.
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by Cristina G.
Light, fresh, citrusy sweet. Like orange candy green tea. Layers beautifully with other vanilla scents. I really like that it is non-toxic. Only complaint is longevity but I don’t mind reapplying.
Sarah F.
Seattle, WA
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sarah F.
This is a super sweet lemony fragrance with a clash of vanilla. It’s like if someone decided the best way to bring a new flavor profile to a lemon starburst was to coat it in vanilla frosting. It just doesn’t go together. I don’t get it
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tara T.
I got this as a gift and it’s admittedly not my thing. It’s very okay, the scent is growing on me, though! It is vanilla, bergamot and green tea which sounds great but it’s very unbalanced. It’s either extremely vanilla or extremely citrusy and it doesn’t feel very authentic.
Shannon B.
Saint Johns, MI
I bought this on a whim from online. I had no idea what to expect when I sprayed it on for the first time. It is a subtle but beautiful fragrance. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments. Mild but sweet scent is great for any and all occasions!
Laura B.
Ellis Brooklyn is a vegan perfume brand that i’m quite a fan of. i really like the Sci-Fi for just a light & simple scent. It’s slightly citrusy but after the dry down, it’s a warm vanilla that lingers for a few hours. I like to layer another Ellis scent, Myth, on top of this one. As a brand they have some truly great fragrances, I own several, and wear them often. But most of the perfumes don’t last very long on skin, unless layered with the same scented lotion, in my experience. For that reason, iI am only giving 3 stars on this one. While I feel this scent is unique, I don’t think I like it enough to repurchase.
Danielle M.
Bremerton, WA
I got a sample size of this through boxycharm just because I was curious. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent even though it's not the floral/fruity that I'm normally drawn to. This fragrance has a clean scent with a hint of vanilla.
Laura G.
San Francisco
I adore this scent. I have to say I love the name which makes me feel sort of exotic, and the vanilla notes really stand out to me, planning to repurchase. The only downside with clean fragrances is that they don’t last very long, but it’s currently part of the territory.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
I’m inclined to call this a gourmand, as the way the citrus and vanilla swirls together strongly recalls the orange dessert. It has decent projection. I’m not a vanilla person so I won’t be purchasing a full bottle, but it is still enjoyable for even a vanilla hater like myself.