Ellio's Supreme Pizza Slices - 9 CT

by Ellio's

Ellio's® Supreme Pizza Slices.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions, red & green bell peppers.

Real®.

100% Real cheese.

Good source of calcium*.

Good source of iron*.

See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 4264

What dips do you dip your Elliot in? I use ranch or french dip any other dippers out there
Can you just make these in the micro oven?
Hi, can I bake this in the microwave? Thanks
Start your review of Ellio's Supreme Pizza Slices - 9 CT!
Victoria L.
philadelphia
Ellio's Supreme Pizza Slices - 9 CT uploaded by Victoria L.
This is a product both me and my kids enjoy its a great quick snack that I pop in the oven .Ellio's Pizza Five Cheese
Rashell H.
Byrnedale, PA
I get sick of the same old pizza over and over. this is different and I enjoy the change sometimes!
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite go to frozen pizza! Quick & delicious - all the kids I baby'sit love it too! Plain is the way to go
Sandra B.
Clifton Hts, PA
My family loves the supreme even my children. My 13 year old loves the supreme! His go to
Marisa E.
Bethesda , MD
I grew up on these and love them. I could eat them everyday if it didn't affect my body. Such a good treat and easy to cook!
rebecca C.
East Hartford, CT
Like the ease of portioning off slices -- it can all be cooked or you can cook what you need. Toppings are spread on pizzas evenly. Tastes great.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
This is a great after-school snack for any kid all you have to do is pop them in the microwave couple seconds and they're ready to go
Linnie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite frozen pizza of all time. Easy to make in the microwave if you want a soft crust. For a hard crust the ovan is the answer.
Amanda R.
Shillington, PA
Quick and easy to heat up and serve! Very delicious and loved by just about any one who enjoys their pizza hot and yummy.
Lourdes R.
Manchester, TN
Me encantan ya las probaste una de mis opciones rápidas en la cocina para tener tienes que tenerlo también