BY ELLIO'S

Ellio's® Supreme Pizza Slices.

Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions, red & green bell peppers.

Real®.

100% Real cheese.

Good source of calcium*.

Good source of iron*.

See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 4264 see more...

• Can you just make these in the micro oven?1 Answers
  • Hi, can I bake this in the microwave? Thanks 1 Answers
April W.
My favorite as a kid! This was defiantly the go to snack after school or a quick dinner since mom and dad worked all day.I loved the different flavors and how crisp the crust is.I really need to pick this up because i haven't had them since i was a kid
Ashley C.
Again, if you are hungry, it makes you feel bad that 3 pieces you could devour in 5 minutes. It has a unique taste that isn't quite pizza-like but more along the bagel-bites line. It is so yummy though-- if you want to try something quick this will fit easily into a toaster oven.
Caitlin G.
This is a good frozen pizza brand. It is easy to prepare and great because you can select exactly how much or as little as you want. I have purchased the pizza on more than one occasion and if you have not tried it before, take a chance. I think it would be good for kids because you can break it up into smaller sections.
Ashleigh T.
Although the packaging is misleading saying it includes 9 slices, I love this pizza! I don’t know about you, but I eat the whole thing! So for me, each box includes 3 slices :) after baking, it becomes just crisp enough and it’s soo good. Microwaving is an option when I’m in a hurry, but they’re best when made in the oven!
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The one problem I have with Ellios is that they think its 9 slices when really its only 3 (who eats that little when it comes to pizza?) Aside from the skewed portion sizes I would highly recommend. It is quick to make and easy to eat due to the shape of it. Comes in a variety of flavors and is always a crows pleaser. I ate lots of it in college.
Kim S.
These taste like my childhood. Going to the pool and and getting pool pizza for lunch which was for sure elio's. I don't think its particularly healthy and there are deff less fake tasting frozen pizzas but whenever I have this it reminds me of being a kid.
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I get Ellios supreme for my husband, he loves it! He's like a kid when I make it. I also made it for my kids when they were younger, they always looked forward to pizza and movie night! Always have it in the freezer for a quick bite!
Laura B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Idk if there was ever a day in my life as a child that I didn't have Ellios in my freezer for lunch or a snack. It's easy to make and delicious for the convenience. It's hard to find these days but if I ever did see it again I would definitely stock up
Tina L.
Arlington, VA
When you walk down the frozen pizza isle, you'll notice that Ellio's is the most affordable option there is. However you are eating what you pay for. Compared to other frozen pizza options, it's not the best but if you're in need of a quick meal/snack - this is the perfect option!
Miquella M.
Atlanta
One of the best frozen pizzas out there. I've been eating Ellios since I was a little girl and my mom has been eating them since she was really young too. I love supreme pizza and everything on top
Sophy T.
Bronx , NY
Hi, can I bake this in the microwave? Thanks
Komal H.
Edison, NJ
Can you just make these in the micro oven?