Ellio's Pizza Five Cheese uploaded by member-946b73c19

BY ELLIO'S #26 in Frozen Pizza

Ellio's® Five Cheese Pizza.
New!
Mozzarella, parmesan, romano, fontina, asiago.
100% real cheese.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Good source of calcium.
9 slices.
3 pizzas.
3 slices each.
*See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients. see more...

Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm giving Ellio Pizzas a 3 star rating because when I was a kid...I loved them. However, as an adult they are TERRIBLE!!! They literally taste like cardboard, barely any cheese, and sauce is bland. I can't believe I religiously ate them as a kid.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I’m not personally a big lover of frozen pizza. I prefer freshly made take-out over frozen any day. But, I am also a super busy mom and all of my children have super crazy schedules, especially my very athletic, 6’ tall teenage boy! He is ALWAYS raiding the kitchen looking for food, especially after school or after a late night basketball game. I can never fail as long as I keep my freezer stocked with Ellios Cheese Pizza. They satisfy my giant teenager, and don’t break my food budget!
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Love Ellios pizza! It's always my go-to when in a bind for lunch or dinner! The five cheese flavor is great and not too overwhelming! It's not healthy, but it's worth the splurge! It's a good value too! I would definitely recommend it to others!
There was hardly any cheese on the pizza ..It looked nothing like the picture on the box..I am very disappointed in this product...I will never buy this again !!! Its a shame , the picture on the box looked sooooo good.. I really was expecting a lot more cheese than I got..I hate buying pizza and have to add cheese to it..
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
Growing up my mom always made us Ellio's pizza and it is still one of my favorite types of frozen pizzas today. You can control how many pieces you want to make, so if it's one person eating or three you can make the appropriate amount without having excess left over. I will always repurchase and recommend to others.

Sara M.
Meriden, CT
 brings me back to my childhood. My mother would pop these into the oven and I remember she and I used to eat them together as a late night snack. These pizza's are so addicting, and the thin crust really makes me want to eat the whole box! I have tried multiple products from them, and they're a good frozen pizza.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
Ok so I always loved ellios. You definitely have to toast it in the oven, not the microwave. Some how on the box the fat content was never high. I’m not sure what they make their pizza with, im guessing nothing healthy, but maybe nothing that unhealthy? Idk if you want cheap, quick and easy, try this.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Use to eat them a lot in college. They were easy to prepare and affordable for someone on a budget. they are also a great mid night snack if you have the time. I don't eat them so much anymore seeings that I am trying to eat healthier but if I was to eat frozen pizza, these would be it!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
We eat these all the time. I've been growing up on these for years and now I passed the tradition down to my children. We absolutely love them and highly recommend others to giving them a try. The only complaint I have is possibly adding more cheese to them be sometimes it's missing.
sarah d.
Palmerton , PA
Oh ellios. This was the pizza I grew up on when I was a child. When I moved into my own apartment of course I bought it. Price is great, very easy to make and tastes great, reminds me of childhood. My daughter and any other future children I have will also grow up on this.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Where can you buy this?
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
Omg that looks amazing🤩😍
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
I have never had these before but they look so good. Are they worth the price and do they have lots of variety of meats??