Ellio's Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by Taylor F.

BY ELLIO'S

Ellio's® Pepperoni Pizza.
Real®.
100% real cheese.
Good source of calcium*.
*See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Cook before serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 4264. see more...

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
These pizzas are $2.69 at my local Walmart so I didn’t have very high hopes for them since they’re so cheap. But I was definitely wrong about them! They taste really good and hit the spot. I cooked mine for a little longer than the 12-14 minutes the instructions tell you to cook it for because I like mine cooked more and it was delicious! The pepperoni were nice and crispy. I will absolutely be buying more for cheap snacks/meals.
Corrine A.
Morrisville, PA
Whenever I don't feel like cooking - Ellios is my go to! It's quick and easy. And it turns out great every time! It's not the healthiest option but if I'm treating myself at the end of the week it's a great choice!
Alicia M.
I wasn’t thrilled about this product. It wasn’t bad but my pizza had a hard time getting crispy. It was still delicious but I was disappointed I had a floppy pizza. Could also be better to cook in the microwave.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Me and my husband really like these pizzas, they are so easy to make we throw them into the convection oven to cook. The crust is just right not to thick/thin, the sauce is sweet and the pepperoni is not really spicy. I would definitely recommend Ellio's pizza
Patrice M.
You remember that rectangle shaped pizza you used to get in elementary school...you counted down the days until pizza day- that's is what Ellio's Pizza reminds me of. It's nostalgia for my tastebuds.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I like Eleos pizza and I've ate it all my life but I rather have ShopRite brand Of that because it taste a little better and the cheese is more multi and it's more like a pizzeria pizza then a frozen pizza but when Allie uses on sale I definitely buy it
Shakirah B.
New Jersey
When I don't have homemade food I always go to my freezer to get  and I can't eat that all week. My favorite topping is pepperoni. It is very easy to prepare just put it on the oven for 10-15 minutes and it is all done. I always but when my mom goes grocery shopping and if I'm lucky and it cost at a low price my mom would buy like 20boxes:)
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is one of my kids absolute favorite pizza! She always asks for the "square" pizza. My husband and I both love it, because well, this is what we had at school lunches as kids! Still great flavor and variety. Timeless pizza that brings back memories and is perfect sizes for the kids.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love Ellio' s pizza it's a quick fix for an easy lunch or dinner . It's a great rectangular size and the cheese is compared to mozzarella . I do think more cheese should come on the pizza , without having to add some of my own. It cooks quick in the microwave or oven and is quite filling !
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
These are great until you try all of the other options in the freezer section. The one pro about the Ellio's pizza is that it's very affordable and comes with a good amount. If you're short on cash, these are a good choice. Otherwise, spend a few more dollars to get something better.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Just wonder after I read other reviews, was your pizza extra greasy? Is it possible the pack we bought at that time, just was greasier than usual? Might try one more time if I have a coupon.