Ellio's Pepperoni Pizza

Ellio's® Pepperoni Pizza.
Real®.
100% real cheese.
Good source of calcium*.
*See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Cook before serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 4264.

Just wonder after I read other reviews, was your pizza extra greasy? Is it possible the pack we bought at that time, just was greasier than usual? Might try one more time if I have a coupon.
Start your review of Ellio's Pepperoni Pizza!
Constance A.
East Orange, NJ
I always feel guilty buying unhealthy frozen pizza. But for some reason, buying Ellio's Pizza does not give me that feeling. The pizza is delicious at a very good price. Very easy to prepare and with the pre-cut slice, you can portion the pizza so you do not overindulge yourself.
Vicky P.
roslindale, MA
Great flavor and the cheese feels fresh when made in the oven and very crunchy crust...
Danielle J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Only frozen pizza my kids will eat and it taste best in the oven microwaving it makes it taste funny
Patrice M.
Cantonment , FL
You remember that rectangle shaped pizza you used to get in elementary school...you counted down the days until pizza day- that's is what Ellio's Pizza reminds me of. It's nostalgia for my tastebuds.
Danielle D.
Lancaster, PA
I love Ellio's for a quick meal for the whole family. I've loved these since I was a kid and somehow I never get tired of them.
Morgan T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are perfect after a long day of work. They are really good after you pop them in the oven. The wait is not too long and they are delicious !
Jen G.
Linden, NJ
Ellio's Pepperoni Pizza is not bad for a frozen pizza, but it is very doughy. This pizza has a good taste, but doesn't always heat up evenly.
Karen F.
EAST OTIS, MA
These remind me of elementary school cafeteria pizza. love how quick they cook in the toaster oven, a great easy dinner
Kateland A.
These are my moms favorite frozen pizzas. She gets these all the time. I love these heated in the microwave which makes them nice and crispy.
Stefany L.
New Milford, NJ
This is the iconic pizza from my childhood. I always love to have it, but it is sometimes difficult to toast as it sticks a lot to foil. I wish I could microwave it (which is not ok according to the box)