BY ELLIO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Ellio's® Cheese Pizza.
Real®.
100% Real cheese.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Good source of calcium*.
*See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients. see more...

Nancy D.
Review for: Pizza Cheese 21.75 oz; 1 lb 5.75 oz; 617 g more...
This has been around forever! What an awesome quick food/snack to keep in the freezer. It's quick, easy and so good. Love having these for crappy rainy or snow days when I just am not in the mood to cook!
Blake A.
LOVE THESE!! Great quality for frozen pizza. Slice it into 9 slices or 4 wide slices and you're set to eat it yourself or share. Sauce is a little sweet but balanced by the cheese. I eat this pizza weekly. Price is decent but I can only find it at Publix. Wish it was at Target and Walmart too
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
Super easy to make and super easy to eat. This was one of the first after-school meals I learned to make by myself. Extremely convenient and portion size is enough to leave you satisfied.

Does not compare to real pizza whatsoever, but it’s a good bang-for-your-buck if you’re on a budget.
Review for: Ellio's Extra Cheese Pizza - 6 CT more...
I remember eating this as a kid. It was my go-to after school. I do think now as an adult it could be better , but i am not going to pretend I wouldn't eat it now. I also love adding toppings to it before cooking it. Kids I babysit love this stuff too!  I would recommend.
April W.
Review for: Ellio's Extra Cheese Pizza - 6 CT more...
The best after school snack or even dinner goes to this magnificent pizza! It was quick and easy to make and I loved it as a kid.My friends would constantly ask if we had this brand all the time.The sauce was very good and the cheese was so cheesy and melt in your mouth.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Love these for their convenience! They taste pretty good as well! I find though that they do take quite a lot longer to make than the suggested time on the box for some reason ... if you do the suggested time they're still floppy. I just cook them longer and their delicious I always have a few of these On hand
Dana A.
I love these pizzas for lunch or even a quick dinner. They cook fast and taste really good. I can't even remember how long I've been eating them but I have always loved them. They are made of the perfect amount of crust cheese and sauce. The best fast cooking pizza around.
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Ellio's Extra Cheese Pizza - 6 CT more...
I lived off of this pizza in high school. Honestly, for the price (which is almost nothing) I can't complain too much about it. It would be great to get some more sauce but it's great to have as an after-school snack and jazz it up a bit with some toppings.
Divya A.
I don't know what happened to the recipe. Ellio's isn't good anymore. It tastes like children's pizza that you get from elementary school. Some grocery stores such as Food Bizarre is OVER PRICED. Ellio's needs to go back to their original recipe.
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
For such a cheap price, this pizza is fantastic. My nephew will eat these all the time and he is such a picky eater. These are so easy to make, I can just throw them in the microwave and soon enough he has lunch for the day.
Marques M.
Dallas, TX
Ive been wanting to try this so how is the taste
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this pizza, is it any good?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I have never heard of this brand of pizza before- is it any good?
kayla u.
Where do you find these? And are they any good?