Ellio's Cheese Frozen Pizza - 18.3oz

Ellio's® Cheese Pizza.
Real®.
100% Real cheese.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Good source of calcium*.
*See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.

What is the best way to cook this pizza? Microwave, oven or toaster oven?
Where can I buy Ellio's pizza in arlington texas?
has anyone else experienced that these stick to the pan that you cook them on ?
Start your review of Ellio's Cheese Frozen Pizza - 18.3oz!
Viviana T.
Point Lookout, NY
Ellio's Cheese Frozen Pizza - 18.3oz uploaded by Viviana T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Kids absolutely love it, I have to make sure to always have them. My 7 year old prefers Ellio’s Pizza over regular fresh Pizza. Go figure!
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
Ellio's Cheese Frozen Pizza - 18.3oz uploaded by Jessica W.
Ellio's cheese pizza makes a great snack or a quick treat if your on the go. I have also tried pepperoni which is also wonderful. Can't wait to try five cheese.
Robin S.
Lunenburg , Ma
Delicious cheap pizza! Really such there was more in the box tho! I'm obsessed 🙊
Noemi P.
Very convenient and my younger siblings love them. Unless I load them with pizza condiments I can't enjoy them myself. Great for the kids
Lismar U.
Is the most amazing thing that I have ever eaten before. The taste is ohh goshh is like you are eating something sended from heaven
Dani H.
Metuchen, NJ
It's a frozen pizza. It's not gonna change the world, but it is pretty good when I don't have enough time to prepare an actual meal.
Christine W.
Peckville, PA
Great weekend lunch or evening snack, my whole family loves the taste! My kids pop it in the toaster oven and watch the cheese melt.
debi G.
Springfield, MA
I wanted to try this pizza because it was supposed to be quick and easy and I was not disappointed it also reminded me of a time when we had pizza at school it brought back wonderful childhood memories.
Esi A.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Just like the pizza we used to eat in elementary school. Surprisingly still as yummy! Bake directly on rack for a crispier crust guys!
Nancy P.
Yardley, PA
I remember these from my childhood. very simple pizza. good for kids who hate all the extra stuff on pizza