Ellia Rise Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser in Blue uploaded by Jan a.

BY NONE

Consciously crafted from ceramic and wood, the Ellia Rise Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser is available in range of colors inspired by the natural world. Diffuser delivers the scent of your favorite essential oils into the air to enhance the mood of any room. see more...

Jan a.
I buy this a wile back, is doing a very god job. My living rooms smells deliciously for hours. I was available to find essential oils that helps with headache, could and even sinus problems. I can adjust the light and sounds for a soft relaxing environment, even my dogs like it!
One of the beat finding I ever got.
Riley M.
I bought this product on a whim while in TJMaxx for about $30. It's sturdy design is what stood out to me among the sea of mostly plastic diffusers. The ceramic top and wood bottom looked more expensive than the price I paid for it. It also comes with a built in light and sound machines that you can operate via the included remote control! You have 2 different light intensities (high and low) and about 6 different sounds to choose from.

Although the diffuser is fairly small, the scent fills the room. I like to turn it on before I go to bed and put a lavender essential oil in the water. Cleaning the diffuser is pretty easy, but you do need to avoid getting water into the speaker portion of the device. I usually like to clean it when the water well is empty to avoid accidents.

The icing on top is the customer service. I broke the ceramic casing of the diffuser and after registering my device, all I had to do was reach out to customer service via their hotline. They told me which colors they had in stock for the make of my diffuser and sent me a replacement cover for free.