BeautyFragranceEllia

by Ellia

Ellia essential oils are a premium line of therapeutic-grade essential oils that are designed to reduce stress, boost mental clarity, and soothe your body and mind. Our essential oils are sourced from all over the world after a meticulous process of careful and conscientious research to identify the best regions for each aroma. We work with a global network of farmers who harvest our plants at their peak to collect their natural essential oils. The plants are either cold-pressed or steam-distilled to their very essence before undergoing rigorous testing – all so you can experience their natural effects and benefits. Our Fight It essential oil blend is mixed precisely to offer support throughout the changing seasons, with notes of: • Orange: Sweet, citrusy anti-inflammatory • Lemon: Citrus and cleansing • Cinnamon: Spicy and warming • Eucalyptus: Warm, woodsy, and promotes deep breathing • Rosemary: Piney and antibacterial • Cardamom: Subtly spicy, woodsy, and resinous antispasmodic • Clove: Sweet-spicy antiseptic and pain reliever When you put this purifying aroma into the air, you promote a cleaner environment to fight seasonal allergies and other ailments. All it takes is 5-7 drops and your humidifying diffuser will start to fill your home with the refreshing, warming scent. This blend is perfect to encourage deep breathing during troublesome allergy months. Combine this multi-use essential oil with your favorite Ellia carrier oil to use topically. Rub it into your skin and pulse points to inhale and benefit from its purifying, calming effects. Pulse Points on your body can include the neck, wrist, behind the knee, ankle, temples, and soles of feet.

HIGHEST QUALITY ESSENTIAL OIL - Ellia produces only the highest quality 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils. Each essential oil fragrance is carefully crafted by an aromatherapy professional. Fight It is a purposefully chosen blend of orange (Citrus sinensis), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis), cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), and clove (Eugenia caryphyllata) essential oils; LAY BACK, RELAX, AND BREATHE DEEPLY - Add Ellia’s Fight It to your Ellia ultrasonic diffuser and allow the aromatic smells of this incredible oil blend to soothe your senses and calm your mind. Ellia’s Fight It will help to support your health during the changing of the seasons. It sweet and spicy citrus scent is purifying to promote a cleaner, more comfortable environment. Humidify your baby’s nursery with this refreshing aroma to support your little one during allergy season; SIMPLE TO USE MULTI-USE PRODUCT - Add 5-7 drops of Fight It to your Ellia Aromatherapy Diffuser and humidify any room in your home with its cleansing aroma. Add Fight It to your favorite cleaning product to create a lasting bouquet of citrus scents whenever you clean. You can even use Fight It in homemade soap! Mix it with one of Ellia’s luxurious carrier oils to apply topically and inhale the purifying, clean scent of Fight It whenever you go; CHILDPROOF CAP FOR SAFETY - Each Ellia essential oil bottle includes a childproof safety cap for extra protection. Our essential oils are sealed in dark violet glass bottles to protect the integrity of the oil’s precious properties. When not in use, be sure to keep the child safety cap secured. We recommend that you store Ellia essential oils in a cool, dry place to extend their shelf life Diffusing oils offer a safe alternative to burning candle flames and melting waxes; WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE - One 30 mL (1 fl oz) vial of Ellia Fight It Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ellia, Fight It Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 30mL (1 fl oz) 100% Pure, Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend: Orange, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, rosemary, Cardamom & Clove, Cleansing & Purifying!
Maryann C.
jacksonville
I love it and I recommend it to friends and family great price and product I would buy again
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Ellia, Fight It Aromatherapy Essential Oil, 30mL (1 fl oz) 100% Pure, Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Blend: Orange, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, rosemary, Cardamom & Clove, Cleansing & Purifying uploaded by Haley H.
The Ellia essential oils I have are extremely high quality. I just started doing aromatherapy and I never would have thought that there are high and low quality essential oils out there. Versus some of the other brands I have bought Ellis’s oils are far more concentrated. I only have to use the recommended amount in my diffuser whereas with other oils I may even have to double the amount to get the same effect.
Susie M.
Honolulu, HI
Love these oils! They're long lasting and smell amazing. I love using them in my Ellia diffuser before I go to sleep at night. Also use the energy ones while I'm cleaning or getting ready in the morning.
Morgan D.
Ventura , CA
This oil is amazing! I love to run it in my diffuser when I’m feeling under the weather and it does a really good job at helping with congestion. The scent smells exactly like the holidays and Christmas time but I use it year round because how does the smell of Christmas not make you happy? I would not recommend this product for anyone that doesn’t like spicy smells like cinnamon and cardamom.

Looking for your answer?