BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - For the fan of mystery, crime, suspense, and detection stories, Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine is a must purchase. Each issue features top-notch stories written by the world's leading crime and mystery writers, including Lawrence Block, Jeffery Deaver, Margaret Maron, Val McDermid, Anne Perry, Ian Rankin, Ruth Rendell, and Peter Robinson. Issues include short stories, as well as articles, puzzles, and reviews of books, plays, film, TV, and radio programs. see more...

Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have been a reader of Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine for years and have always wanted to have a story submitted. However, I just haven't done so...yet. I enjoy everything about it: the short stories, plays, puzzles, just everything! I don't think I have ever read a bad Ellery Queen issue ever. If you are a fan of mystery books and stories, check this out! And while you're at it, check out my mystery book: Tales From Beneath the Crypt by Megan Marie; now available on Amazon paperback and Kindle! :)
Sally W.
Fillmore, CA
I started out reading Nancy Drew books as a young girl and was hooked on mysteries. When I became a teen I found Ellery Queen Magazine. The stories are short and suspenseful and keep you wanting more. I recommend this to any mystery lover. You will not be disappointed. This magazine features different authors, some you may have heard of others maybe not.
Myah M.
I recently received a copy of this magazine as a gift, I must admit it is so good it's hard to put down at times and you can easily find yourself deep into it. Love it!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
This would make a great gift for a mystery fan or just something to read when you have a few extra moments. Short stories don't take as much time and let you finish them in one setting too.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Definitely worth the read and more entertaining than cosmo in my opinion I love mystery and this is a great addition to your reading list
Amy B.
I think this is a great magazine. I love this mystery magazine. So thrilling and I wish I could find it around my area more.
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
I didn't even know this existed. However, I collect vintage Ellery Queen paperbacks and they are some fun mysteries.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
A really great magazine. Also really interesting to read when you love mysterys
Taylor S.
Super fun and entertaining mystery magazine! If you love mystery, try it out.
Jackie P.
Brantford
I have always been a big mystery and suspense fan. All the way through high school I read Ellery Queen novels and short stories. I started reading the Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine when I was 12 and I loved it. I read all the Ellery Queen stories but also was introduced to a lot of writers I had never heard of. I discovered some amazing writers thanks to the EQMM and I am so glad I did.
Sahar S.
Where does this magazine ship to? Is there an online version available?
Izabela  D.
Fenton, MI
I have no idea try the web
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
What exactly is this magazine about?
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Is this a good magazine? I like mystery type stories, but get bored easily.