MakeupEllen Tracy

by Ellen Tracy

Nude makeup by the best , box with total nude beauty set , nail polish, lip gloss,lip contour , eyeliner, mascara and a Quattro set of eye shadow in natural colors Try the nude look all in one boxfor a special price not tested on animals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ellen Tracy Nudes Cosmetic Collection mascara lipgloss eyeliner lip crayon nail polish eyeshadow quad!
How would you rate this product?
Olivia C.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this collection. Every product in a box accompanied by another. Great beauty products for natural looking make up. Good quality items and perfect set for a gift!
Nataliia H.
Got this set in Marshals for me and my mom just because We both love nude and in a packaging it looked amazing. My whole kit ended ip in the garbage as I was so dissapoited. Nail polish did not really have to much coverage, and dont dry really well. Lip gloss had a terrible smell so I did not even put it on my lips and mascara give me rush on my waterline!!!! It was so painful 🤕
Anna H.
Middletown, OH
I use the mascara and it is so nourishing to my eye lashes. You get both lengthening and volumizing. Love it.
Emilee M.
Gave this a three because i have only used the mascara out of it. The mascara does work very well and stays nicely. It lengthens and curls the lashes. It take a few minutes to dry but that's the only downside.
Jae B.
bethel, ohio
I wasn't a huge fan of the mascara, it just didn't seem to work well for my eyelashes. I do love the fact that this brand doesn't test on animals though.
Corinalicia G.
13275 S. Mintueman Drive # 55. Draper Ut
This is a great buy I got this little cat because I like the colors and everything and it and it's a great gift for a loved one someone like me that loves makeup or just someone special in your life that you want to give a little joy to I got that for one of the Christmas gifts and I hope that she likes it just as much as I do
Mary V.
Bay city, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product great coverage works amazing 10/10 would buy it again and recomend it to all of my friends
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
I got this from Marshall's the other day. I was really excited, but when I actually tried the products I was let down. The eyeliner is GREAT for my eyebrows and for normal eyeliner. The mascara was decent at most. The eyeshadows were not very pigmented. I use the lip crayon as an under eye concealer because of how light it is. The lipgloss is nice, and I actually have used it in most of my makeup looks. The nail polish dries SUPER fast and it is a pretty shade. However, I probably wouldnt buy it again.
Kylie J.
Lulu
This isn’t exactly what I had, I had the contour collection. My first contour ever. I really enjoyed it because it showed me where to put what, which was extremely helpful and it turned out really nice.
Nata A.
New Castle, DE
Ellen Tracy Nudes Cosmetic Collection mascara lipgloss eyeliner lip crayon nail polish eyeshadow quad uploaded by Nata A.
I really like this box. I love nude colours so this collection is very nice to me. I like little eyeshadow pallete, lipgloss is good, very soft and blendable eyeliner, mascara is pretty good. I don’t really use light lip crayon so this thing wasn’t for me. I liked everything exept nail polish. I mean I love that colour but quality is bad, it’s kinda crackes after use.Ellen Tracy "Perfect All Day" Super Shine Lip Gloss, Red Hot, Wino, Natural, And Blush Colors (4 Pack)Ellen Tracy Nudes Cosmetic Collection mascara lipgloss eyeliner lip crayon nail polish eyeshadow quad

Looking for your answer?