Ellen Tracy for Women - 3-Piece Gift Set uploaded by Ramonita R.Ellen Tracy for Women - 3-Piece Gift Set uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY ELLEN TRACY

Oriental flowers and spices with lower woodsy notes. see more...

Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
My son and granddaughters give me this Ellen Tracy foot lotion. Which I had never tried before this brand. But I really liked it and it smelled pretty good . The sense was coconut orchid.
jordanhsnelling
Fogelsville
This is my favorite smell. I've probably worn Ellen Tracy for 10+ years, and it will always be my go to. It's fresh & classic- and you can get it fairly cheap at a lot of discount locations like HomeGoods and TJ Maxx. If they ever discontinued this, I don't know what I'd do!
Jessica T.
My mom received this as a gift and I fell in love with the scent! I went out and purchased the gift set for me! It is not overwhelming and whenever I wear it is get complimented.
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
Classic and not overpowering at all. I actually asked a complete stranger what perfume they were wearing because it was unlike anything I had smelled before! Its beautiful and light and my favorite every day fragrance.