Ellen Tracy
Bronze by Ellen Tracy, 8 oz Body Mist for Women

Ellen Tracy Bronze by Ellen Tracy, 8 oz Body Mist for Women

by Ellen Tracy

Ellen Tracy Bronze is a luxurious and feminine fragrance, launched in 2011. Top notes of bergamot and sparkling lemonade are fused with green apple and mandarin, introducing mystery and exoticism to the composition. Lily of the valley, honeysuckle, orange blossom, voolet and violet leaf form the elegant heart. The base notes are vanilla orchid, musk, heliotrope, cedar, coumarin, oakmoss and tree moss.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ellen Tracy Bronze by Ellen Tracy, 8 oz Body Mist for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Keegan Z.
Brookfield
Got this body mist at TJ Maxx for a great price! When I think of describing the scent, I literally think of the name- Bronze. This has a musky type scent to it, seems to have some amber and maybe a slight hint of vanilla to it, but not overpoweringly vanilla (which I dislike). I like to mix this with other body sprays sometimes and I love the way it pairs with them. The scent doesn’t last a long time which is why I gave it 4 stars. But because it’s a body spray I don’t mind reapplying if needed. Great value for the price (around $7), would definitely recommend!
Amanda P.
Waverly, OH
1,037 reviews
Omg my favorite body spray so far the smell is absolutely amazing! I’m in love with this scent. It’s very effective and lasts longer than most other brand very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Looking for your answer?