ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette

by Ellen Tracy

Ellen Tracy 24 Eyeshadow Palette - Day to Night Nudes + Smoky

HooE is the pigment long timen?
How is the coverage? Is the pigmentation strong or light?
What is the best brushes to recommend for this eyeshadow palette?
Start your review of ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette!
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristen M.
ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased this 24 eyeshadow palette yesterday and already LOVE it!! Plenty of day and night color options!ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Daniela A.
Orange, NJ
ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Daniela A.
They are not the same colors as the palette, but they are very good and I love it because they are very striking colors and have good pigmentation.
Casey R.
Rogers, AR
ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Casey R.
I bought this palette at Marshall’s for $7. Mine is the pink/red/golden tones and I love it! There are a great mix of matte to shimmer tones. You can create so many different, fun Smokey eye looks. Pigments are great. Does have some fallout so I don’t do foundation before using but once I’m done everything stays in place. Overall definitely worth the price I paid and I will purchase more Ellen Tracy products in the future.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This palette is beautiful. The colors are highly pigmented and last all day. They work great for any look you want to achieve. I got a great deal on this palette from Marshall’s. I will definitely buy this one again.
Jessica M.
This palette is good for a casual look if you are going out on the street. It is very easy to blend and mix with so you can make your perfect Smoky eye and it comes with a mirror and it is long lasting.
Andrea G.
Newton, MA
I have the Ellen Tracy nude palette from TJ Maxx.  The others are right.  These really don't leave much pigment on your eye.  It is hard to differentiate between the colors.  I would not buy this again.  I should give it away.
Emilie M.
Souderton, PA
I love this eyeshadow pallette! A lot of shimmers which I personally love & use all the time. The pigment is buildable, they layer over each other well & blend easily. You get a nice variety of colors, including whites, skin tones, browns, gold, purple, blue, green, & gray. ELLEN TRACY 24 Eyeshadow Palette
stefani L.
united states
After using this pallet I'm scared to use anything else by ellen tracy. The colors have no pigment and are dull and not too great at being blended.
Sarah B.
Damascus
Horrible. Has no pigment in any of the shades and is very chalky. Some shades you can layer and get to work but not worth it.
Casandra S.
south glens falls
I love this palette for fall time. It has nice warm colors. I've used it for a few looks my favorite is the red and the deep pink shimmers. I am not a fan of purple but I do like the packaging. I would recommend if you like oranges and reds.