BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz. Design House: Yves Saint Laurent. Year Introduced: 2007. Fragrance notes: Peony Vetiver Patchouli Woody Note Jasmin Pink berries Lychee Citron. Its Recommended for casual use. Gender: Women. see more...

Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo amo lo amo lo amo ya se me esta terminando de tanto k lo uso es uno de mis favoritos
Kholoud S.
Cairo
I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday 2 years ago and I am in love with it since then.
It is smell so god. I use it almost every day, and it is one of my top 5 perfumes
I love the shape of the bottle and how thin it is so I can take it everywhere.
Raïssa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this parfume, this was my nummer one parfume there was but then i could not buy it any more here. So i am seaching to find a big bottle because i love it so much! Its really hard to describe The scent. But it is a floral scent with a rouge edge ( a herb side) Thats how i smell it. The bottle is Classic deep pink with gold. If you get your hands on this i should buy it !
Lisa C.
A lovely understated scent that receives many compliments. Also use the body lotion that leaves skin feeling soft whilst smelling divine. I don't use another scent.
Leyre O.
I love how this prfune smells, I always wear it on a night out of even at home and I get compliments all the time even from my parents lol
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need this !! It’s smell is amazing last for ages and make my clorhes smell lovely ! Good for the price my favourite !
Charl M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a signature scent of mine for quite a while, sweet but strong scent and it lasts throughout the day.
Samira G.
Cerritos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so good , i got this once and enjoyed using this whenever i went out