BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz. Design House: Yves Saint Laurent. Year Introduced: 2007. Fragrance notes: Peony Vetiver Patchouli Woody Note Jasmin Pink berries Lychee Citron. Its Recommended for casual use. Gender: Women. see more...

Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fragrance I fell in love from the first time! I remember I first sprayed it on a blotter and I kept it on my counter for a few days and every time I was passing by it , I could smell it. It is soft sweet and the case looks like the YSL lipstick . The fuchsia color of the bottle makes it even more feminine!
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
I like this spray it's not as pricey as a filler bottle but then again it is a small bottle so idk if it's worth it. I love the smell and my mom buys this one often however I don't have the finances to buy this continuously
Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my most favorite eau de parfum!! The smell is the absolute best! I always get compliments when I wear it and it definitely has lasting power. I can smell it on me after an entire work day.
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
I have looked forward to writ lying this review about the greatest perfume makers in the world it may only be correct to say that it's just my opinion but I honestly love love love all yves saint Laurent products. Yes it's a little pricey but so we'll worth it to be able to enter any place in the world and be the best smelling person on the face of the planet
Rajveer K.
Selma, CA
I love this perfume so much. It smells so elegant and I can wear this to college or work. It does not smell too weak or too strong, it smells just right and it is very long lasting. It is affordable in my opinion and worth its price especially when you compare it to its amazing quality.
Lynne D.
Williamsport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing and the smell last through your whole say. It is a bit pricey but a bottle will last you forever!
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic. My every day, go to, gets the job done product. I love it much more than the other brands. Fantastic
Liz G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this fragrance!! It last all day without having to re apply! Its not to strong...just perfect!
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool...The best product. I think every woman's dream lover ... and I like her and love ..