ELLE Cosmetics 6-Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Pink Brown uploaded by Samantha S.ELLE Cosmetics 6-Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Pink Brown uploaded by Caitlyn R.

BY ELLE COSMETICS

This ELLE Cosmetics eyeshadow palette creates smolding, versatile looks that are perfect for day or night. PRODUCT FEATURES 6-eyeshadow colors in shades of pink and brown Included mirror PRODUCT DETAILS 0.203-oz. total weight Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Pink Brown. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How is the pigmentation of this palette? Has anyone seen ...1 Answers
  • I can't seem to find an eye shadow that actually stays on...4 Answers
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I happen to catch this small palette on clearance at Kohls. It was only $3.99 so I decided to give it a chance. The colors feel very nice and velvety, however they are just not very pigmented. They do build a bit and tend to blend okay. I think this palette is a great small compact I travel with or throw in your purse, but I'm not sure I would pay full price for it.
Maggie F.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This eyeshadow palette is great for an everyday wear. I go to school, so i wear a super natural eye almost everyday. It is super long wearing with the help of a primer even better. My eye color is brown so it goes great. I would definitely purchase this product again, no doubt.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Me encanta estas sombras son hermosas lo uso como disrio y si en caso em sale algo por la noche lo unico es que lo retoco y lo puedo hacer un look ahumado se los recomiendo
Jennifer B.
Whitesville, KY
This was an impulse buy that I picked up while standing in line at Kohl's. I'm glad I did! The colors really complement my skin tone, and I feel that it would look good on any skin tone. The powder sets well and stays in place for hours, without smearing. Although I have similar shades from other brands, I receive the most compliments when wearing this shadow. I recommend for anyone looking for a lower cost palette alternative.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I just bought this palette and it's one of the best I have it's totally affordable the package is very sturdy I very highly recommend it's very pigmented and blends well I'd definitely buy again I'm totally happy
Katie B.
Del rio, TX
I was hopeful for this pallete but the shades are powdery and lack pigment. You can make it work but you'll have to use a lot of product.
caite p.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't seem to find an eye shadow that actually stays on my eyes throughout the day. Can anyone help and give me some names of some good products to use as I don't wear makeup often.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
How is the pigmentation of this palette? Has anyone seen any youtubers use this?