BY NONE #96 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Elle Magazine is an international style publication edited for the sophisticated, affluent, well-traveled woman. Elle's editorial and fashion pages report and introduce global ideas and trends in fashion, personalities, and lifestyle. Elle Magazine also includes articles on health, fitness, and astrology. see more...

Dana W.
Elle is one of the magazines I typically reach for before going on holiday. I do not have a current subscription, but purchase the magazine 5-6 times a year. I tend to save my magazines so I am selective about what issues I want. Perfect for hair, makeup and fashion news.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I received a subscription to Elle as a gift. My first thought was how BIG this book is and is this the normal size....lol I guess from a fashion point of view you might find the pages of attire to be rather bold, trendy & that up & coming wave of fashion we're all trying to represent. I find the perfume samples throughout the pages to be rather helpful, for in the event I don't get to the stores to try out the new scents this makes it easy to try something new & perhaps have one in mind for the next time I treat myself to that ever so wonderful bottle.
In store for you are articles that do an ok job of educating you in different lifestyle areas, but it's nothing new that you haven't heard much before.
So, if you like fashion & style, a few good reads & some lovely perfume samples this is the book for you.
Jessica S.
I've been subscribed to Elle for quite some time now. I used a promo code as a part of a sephora purchase and although it arrives every month on time and it's a pleasant surprise, the content is lacking of actual substance. It's literally 90% ads. To the point where I flip through the 300+ pages in 2 minutes and set it aside without actually seeing anything of substance. I'd love to see Elle reclaim the magazine world with actual content and not just mindless ads about lady gaga's new fragrance or handbags that no one can afford unless you're a Kardashian.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Elle is easy to read with great layouts and interesting beauty tips. If you aren't in the mood for a more dense read, like Vogue, then Elle is probably what you're looking for. It is full of great articles and photography. They usually have a really interesting profile of a celebrity who is very current and trendy.
Stephanie T.
I enjoy this magazine but I find that some of its articles read too length or like a textbook. When I want to read long dense content I read a book, not a magazine. The articles are not easy to pick up and put down and offer cover way deeper topics that I look for in a magazine. I personally prefer InStyle.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
The magazine is mostly adds for very pricey items. I only got this subscription b/c it was $5/yr with my Marie Claire subscription. Even at $5, I won't be renewing. I look at it b/c it's there, but there isn't enough to keep me subscribing.
Monique S.
My favorite thing to do with this magazine is make cut outs for fashion model sketches and there are usually some fun puff pieces as well. I remember reading one or two serious issue articles, but they were never very serious issue-y, but they have great beauty tips!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Very classy magazine. One of my favorite magazine that is geared toward women. They put very influential people on the covers and I enjoy reading their inserts and stories. The material is refreshing to read, and it's a nice way to relax and read a quick article.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Not my favorite of magazines for sure. Elle just doesn't do much for me in the way of fashion. I find this to be pretty boring and only occasionally find anything I really want to look at. I can flip through the whole edition at the checkout counter and not feel like I missed anything at all
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Elle is a fun magazine to look at, but it also has a lot of ads. Most of the clothes are way out of my price range (and most normal people's as well) so it's not as fun to look at.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite thing about the Elle magazine?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Too many ads right?
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Considering subscribing. Should I?
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Needed to relax on the beach!
Karen L.
Toronto
Is this worth a subscription? I'm looking for gift ideas