Ella's Kitchen Yum Yummy Milk + Vanilla Baby Cookies Organic - 7+ Months uploaded by Sarah H.

BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's Kitchen USDA Organic Yum Yummy Milk + Vanilla Baby Cookies From 7 Months.
I'm organic 2.
12 packs inside me.
Gently baked cookies. see more...

Sarah H.
These are a staple in our house! Like any mom, I try my hardest to feed my daughter healthy and nutritious foods. But sometimes life calls for a cookie, even for toddlers. But I trust Ella's Kitchen more than any other company out there, and I know I'm making a good choice by giving my daughter one of their cookies.
Estella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies for my babies but I did find that they're a little hard and don't really dissolve like a baby cookie. I wouldn't give them to a 7 month old like the package says, I'd think more like 12 months+
Ashley R.
My son likes these. I find it's a bit pricey for the amount of cookies in a box, and the fact that it's just one cookie per individual package (they're kind of small). They're also pretty hard, so definitely not something you'd want to give a little one with only a few teeth.
Ashley T.
These are really tasty and I like that I know exactly what the ingredients are inside. My son loves them and they are a perfect on the go snack
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
My daughter loved this cookies. Seemed to be pretty healthy. Wish I could find them in more stores only could find at target