Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food

Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food: 100% organic pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice Super smooth puree Stage 1: from 4 months USDA organic Kosher see more...

Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these and they come in lots of different flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't normally give my daughter baby food but if we are out and we can't really sit down and eat I'll keep these on hand." in 1 review
Byonca D.
Southfield, MI
My daughter, her friend and my nephew s loves these things. I feed them to her all the time. She cries when she runs out though lol. I keep a few on me when we're out.
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
Once our baby girl was done with first foods, this was the next step. She loves it! I love using a pouch to feed the baby because it easily is thrown into the diaper bag and can be squeezed onto a spoon in just the portion I need. The screw too guarantees that leftovers won't be in my bag unlike the containers with the kids that can pop open!
Lauren H.
This Ella product is great! I've tried it too :-P and its got a good taste, no wonder my daughter likes it! I also love that Ella brand is almost always on sale and has coupons!
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
We love the Ella's brand! They are perfect for on the go- purse, diaper bag, whatever. Love that they are organic and my toddler gobbles them up still
Michelle T.
Modesto, CA
My daughter tried this for the first time at 7 months and absolutely loved it!! The pouch makes for easy practice holding things with her tiny fingers. Very portable also when on the go. Made with organic ingredients and no added sugars.
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
Yes, yes! To this quality brand and a great flavor. My daughter loves Ella's Kitchen pouches.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Ellas kitchen is a great quality brand but they are just too expensive for this stay at home mom. I will continue to buy the lower cost organic brands that taste just as good.
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
One of my daughter's favorites. I love how many yummy fruits/veggies are in these. They are sooooo good for your kids!
Lobna A.
NY
Actually my baby used to have it and he like it .he grown up very healthy .and it also delicious and my baby never refused it .i trust it that it gives my baby all the vitamin which my baby body need it.
Lydia R.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves these and they come in lots of different flavors.