Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food

Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food: 100% organic pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice Super smooth puree Stage 1: from 4 months USDA organic Kosher see more...

Ella's Kitchen Sweet Potatoes Pumpkin Apples & Blueberries Stage 1 Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these and they come in lots of different flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't normally give my daughter baby food but if we are out and we can't really sit down and eat I'll keep these on hand." in 1 review
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
Once our baby girl was done with first foods, this was the next step. She loves it! I love using a pouch to feed the baby because it easily is thrown into the diaper bag and can be squeezed onto a spoon in just the portion I need. The screw too guarantees that leftovers won't be in my bag unlike the containers with the kids that can pop open!
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
I have been a little weary of using anything in pouches for fear of bacteria or mold,however I have not had any issues with this brand. They have a plethora of different foods in one and they all taste great for the Babin!
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This brand is great! I don't normally give my daughter baby food but if we are out and we can't really sit down and eat I'll keep these on hand. Good flavor she likes them but rather have table food.
Byonca D.
Southfield, MI
My daughter, her friend and my nephew s loves these things. I feed them to her all the time. She cries when she runs out though lol. I keep a few on me when we're out.
Michelle T.
Modesto, CA
My daughter tried this for the first time at 7 months and absolutely loved it!! The pouch makes for easy practice holding things with her tiny fingers. Very portable also when on the go. Made with organic ingredients and no added sugars.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Ellas kitchen is a great quality brand but they are just too expensive for this stay at home mom. I will continue to buy the lower cost organic brands that taste just as good.
Lauren H.
This Ella product is great! I've tried it too :-P and its got a good taste, no wonder my daughter likes it! I also love that Ella brand is almost always on sale and has coupons!
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a 20 year old and one day i wanted to try this. It was on sale so i picked it up. It actually tasted really good and it does not have added stuff.
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
We love the Ella's brand! They are perfect for on the go- purse, diaper bag, whatever. Love that they are organic and my toddler gobbles them up still
Yessica L.
I love the fact that is organic is delicious for my kids they love it. Inlove the convinient pouch that ellas kitchen presents