BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic stage 1 fruits and vegetables are an unusual mix of carefully chosen fruits and vegetables that babies love.â we puree and gently cook the 100% organic fruits and veggies, adding absolutely nothing else, not even water, to dilute its goodness.â perfect for early taste bud exploring or as a snack for older babies.â you can also add them to meat or fish to create great meals for older babies and toddlers.â for 4 months and up.â usda organic.â no added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
Me personally, I thought the taste and smell was terrible, probably from the rutabagas BUT my infant loved this flavor! He'd eat these really fast. I love that they have both vegetables and fruit since I have a hard time getting him to eat just vegetables. I buy these at Target!
Rebecca P.
Upland, IN
I bought a bunch of Ellas Kitchen Organic Baby food pouches and this was one I decided to get. I was totally shocked how much she loved it. I thought eww but babies taste buds are different than ours.
Rhiannon W.
Fort Worth, TX
My little bit loved this so much! I was kind of disappointed when I tasted a little bit and it tasted like straight up apples though. I was hoping it was more "veggie" tasting!
Jennifer R.
I was really surprised when my baby actually ate this, I tried it and thought it tasted terrible but it is good for him and he enjoys it so I am not complaining!
Lorena A.
This was one of the "new foods" my nephew tried and he liked it a lot. I've tasted some of the flavors and they are great.
Amanda A.
Florence, SC
I love Ella's Kitchen pouches my son loves them! They have a variety of flavors and our personal preference for baby food.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
My son loved these pouches. He is 10 months now and wants real food so sadly no more pouches.
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
My son loves this one! its got a great taste and doesn't stain clothing like the others !!
Madison F.
Cornwall, ON
My daughter lives this combination- she'll eat the entire pouch. I dread the lunches I give her this pouch because it has a foul smell.
Amanda H.