BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's Kitchen Smoothie Fruit - ThePurple One - 7 pk These are organic fruit snacks with nothing, absolutely nothing, but organic fruit in them. Kids love to shake, squeeze and slurp them while you can rest assured that they contain only natural and healthy fruit. Smoothie Fruits are our own concept and a great way for kids to eat nutritious and fun fruit, helping them to get to their 5 portions of recommended fruit and vegetables each day. They're made from 100% crushed organic fruit, totally undiluted with water, juices or concentrates, and are sold individually and in multi-packs of 5 pouches designed to cover the 5 days of the school week - each pouch being perfect for a lunch box or break time snack. Smoothie Fruits are also fabulous when used in all sorts of cooking. We hope that Ella's Smoothie Fruits will begin to replace some less healthy foods in lunch boxes while also being a great way to resolve the common problem parents face when they put a piece of fruit into the lunchbox and it comes home again untouched because 'it had a brown spot', 'was a bit mushy' - or 'made my fingers sticky' - to name a few of Ella's classics! they're food not drink! Ella's Kitchen Smoothie Fruits only contain a blend of whole pureed fruits that have been sieved to take out any insoluble bits (skin, seeds, cores, etc). We also avoid using concentrates in our products because we want to keep 'processing' down to the minimum required to ensure that the product is safe. they're organic! We have sourced all of our fruit from organic farms because we passionately believe that reducing the number of pesticides we put into our children's bodies is a hugely important issue. We also think that organic fruit is more nutritious and tastes better! see more...

• Is this just juice or has something else in it?1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
My kiddo doesn't eat these anymore but he did when he was younger. I always trust Ella's Kitchen to be the best food available for my kid. These are super healthy and super yummy. The size is a bit small for the price but it is still worth it to make sure my kid gets the best.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
Of all the Ella's kitchen, the Purple one is an absolute favorite. It is a great balance of fruit and vegetables. Naturally sweet with purple carrots, purple yams, and grape juice, the pouch design makes it great to enjoy cold or room temperature. Pair it with the twist on spoon and introduce the spoon while controlling the flow to prevent spills.
maria a.
Glendale, AZ
My youngest loves these. Their so easy to store in your diaper bag or your purse for a really quick on the go snack & definitely healthy for your little one's. Also it's very easy for them to squeeze & feed themselves.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
My daughter loves this one (really, she loves anything "blue flavored,"). She has this regularly. I've tasted it, too. It's very blueberry and basic (no taste-worthy additives)
Stacy F.
My son was not a fan of this. He thought it tasted and smelled bad. It's a great idea though and would be easy to grab and go if your child liked the taste.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Very very good product..... children absolutely love it. It is not only tasty, but healthy as well! Such a great alternative to other- non healthy products.
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
My girls never really liked them..always wasted them so I wouldn't recommend them if my babies didn't like them..
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
My son adores these ! He loves fruit and these are a great on the go snack for him super easy to just grab and go
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
My daughter loves all of the ellas kitchen pouches. I love how easy and convenient they are to take on the go.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
I love these for on the go. Its nice to have a spot that little hands can hold and feed all by themselves.
Liliana N.
Caracas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this just juice or has something else in it?