Ella’s Kitchen® Organic wakey wakey mango, banana + strawberry baby cereal

by Ella's Kitchen

I’m just yummy rice, oats, corn + fruit organic cereal for babies with nothing else added, not even the tiniest smidge of refined sugars.

Organic wholegrain rice flour

Organic wholegrain oat flour

Organic corn flour

Organic dried mangoes

Organic dried bananas

Organic dried strawberries

MAY CONTAIN WHEAT

Do they make other flavors?
Start your review of Ella’s Kitchen® Organic wakey wakey mango, banana + strawberry baby cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Baltic, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved these! They smelt delicious and he must have thought they were because he ate every bite! Would 100% recommend! And fairly affordable too. I’m just happy because they’re healthy. Come out with more flavors please.
Purchased at: Target
My daughters favorite. Tastes so good! Cooks quickly. We also like to add Ella’s fruits to it for extra flavor. Very good and nutritious. Affordable for the value. We have a hard time finding this in our stores but we buy it every chance we get!
Lucedale, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This mango banana cereal is very good my baby loves it . It’s great nutrition food to . It has good vitamins in it to . I can’t wait to try more out . She loves all the flavors . The fruit ones is the best and some of the vegetables she likes .
Sioux City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Little Jessica loved these. They are rich, smooth and very nutritious. They are pretty average price. They met my expectations. She did enjoy them. Very budget friendly . We were very satisfied.
High Ridge, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay lets talk about how cuteeeee this packaging is! Aside from how tasty, I love all the bright and vibrate colors to really draw in the consumer. Love all their products!
Spring, TX
This is our holy grail cereal! I have a 17 month old child with extreme food allergies and getting him to eat is like pulling teeth. But, he can't get enough of this cereal! We mix this with almond milk and applesauce and he eats two bowls full every morning. They don't sell it at our nearest Target, so every month I drive 40 minutes to another Target just to get this. Not only does it smell and taste great (yes, I've had a bite!) But the price is outstanding, especially for how much you get in the pouch! It lasts us at least a few weeks!
Jonesboro, AR
Okay so I'm not a baby and don't know what makes a little one choose one food over the other but this must be special because my 10month old never turns down a bowl! This is absolutely his favorite food by far! I love the packaging, it travels well. It smells great and the packaging is beautiful! The price is awesome for the amount of cereal you get. Way to go Ella's kitchen this product deserves an A+
Fort Collins, CO
Great packaging and the price is fine I found this at whole foods. She likes the baby foods so we thought we try the cereal but she didn't like it , I gave it to her couple of times and she refuses to eat it. I don't really know why I would tend to think it had a lot of flavor oh well I can take it back to whole foods at least
A great option to the plain baby oatmeal/cereal. This may be better after your little one is more used to eating things with flavor, and is a great solution for a working mom. You can add some pureed fruit in as well if you want to kick it up a notch!
Georgetown, KY
Purchased at: Target
These products are absolutely amazing you cannot be convenience when you’re a parent on the go they have so many flavors so much variety absolutely amazing