BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

I’m just yummy rice, oats, corn + fruit organic cereal for babies with nothing else added, not even the tiniest smidge of refined sugars.

Organic wholegrain rice flour

Organic wholegrain oat flour

Organic corn flour

Organic dried mangoes

Organic dried bananas

Organic dried strawberries

MAY CONTAIN WHEAT

Jacqueline f.
my kids love this cereal! and i like Ellas because they give you a variety unlike most brands, that just have plain baby cereal--Ellas has best flavor combinations and i think that is a good way to get kids to open up to different flavors/textures AND they are organic!
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
This is our holy grail cereal! I have a 17 month old child with extreme food allergies and getting him to eat is like pulling teeth. But, he can't get enough of this cereal! We mix this with almond milk and applesauce and he eats two bowls full every morning. They don't sell it at our nearest Target, so every month I drive 40 minutes to another Target just to get this. Not only does it smell and taste great (yes, I've had a bite!) But the price is outstanding, especially for how much you get in the pouch! It lasts us at least a few weeks!
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
Okay so I'm not a baby and don't know what makes a little one choose one food over the other but this must be special because my 10month old never turns down a bowl! This is absolutely his favorite food by far! I love the packaging, it travels well. It smells great and the packaging is beautiful! The price is awesome for the amount of cereal you get. Way to go Ella's kitchen this product deserves an A+
Lynne H.
Fort Collins, CO
Great packaging and the price is fine I found this at whole foods. She likes the baby foods so we thought we try the cereal but she didn't like it , I gave it to her couple of times and she refuses to eat it. I don't really know why I would tend to think it had a lot of flavor oh well I can take it back to whole foods at least
Roxanne W.
A great option to the plain baby oatmeal/cereal. This may be better after your little one is more used to eating things with flavor, and is a great solution for a working mom. You can add some pureed fruit in as well if you want to kick it up a notch!
Kris S.
My kids love the taste of this smooth breakfast cereal, very easy to make and the pour spout does not make a mess when prepping.
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
I stumbled upon these packets in Target with my son. He loves all of the Ella's meals. They are delicious and healthy.
Madison F.
Cornwall, ON
This is a wonderful change to plain cereal. Smells like fruit loops! My little one will eat a nice sized bowl and want more!
Kris S.
Do they make other flavors?