New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodElla's Kitchen
Organic Stage 2 Baby Food - Mouth Watering Beef Medley, Beef With Vegetables & Potatoes (45 oz)

by Ella's Kitchen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food - Mouth Watering Beef Medley, Beef With Vegetables & Potatoes (4.5 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle  A.
Plymouth, Devon
So handy for quick easy meals, especially with twins! Great for taking out and about also. Easy to heat but my boys didn't mind they cold either
Lara B.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
My son loves the whole range of Ella’s Kitchen products. They’re great for us as my son has a milk allergy and these are one of the brands that has a wide selection of products for him to choose from. We love the spout in this product as it can be squirted directly onto a spoon
Nelly  S.
Sale, Cheshire
This is my little ones favourite taste flavours of the pouches, and me as mother is the most important that my child enjoyed it and gives them nutrient rich flavour. Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 Beef Medley with Vegetables & Potatoes Organic Baby Food - 4.5oz (6 Pack)
Rachael R.
Stannington, Morpeth
Great little meal, excellent for traveling or a day out. Can be served cold or warmed in hot water if you are out. This one always went down well with my little one. Nice full meal for her when we were out for the day! All good ingredients from a decent brand!
Sigita L.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Good amount of product for reasonable price. All organic well combined ingredients and great taste. Easy to use and store.

Looking for your answer?