Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodElla's Kitchen
Organic Stage 2 Baby Food 8-flavor Variety Pack (8 Total Pouches)

by Ella's Kitchen

Babies love the unusual mix of carefully chosen organic natural fruits and veggies in Ella's 1 baby food. Vegetables and fruits are blended together with nothing else added, not even water. The 100% organic fruits and veggies in Ella's 1 baby food are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food 8-flavor Variety Pack (8 Total Pouches)!
jade M.
Wichita, KS
My kids loved this brand, and even though my kiddos are 5 and 3.. they still like the fruit and yogurt pouches. And they're great for them to eat/drink in the car on road trips or to just go to the store. If they keep them from grabbing everything off the shelves.. it's a major win in my book.!
Elizabeth Z.
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Wow no se imagina lo muchísimo que me entra este producto que en toda mi familia lo usas wow es encaró y no digamos el olor es maravilloso wow no tiene palabras para decirlo wow es maravilloso me encanta muchísimo wow wow es de lo mejor enserio
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,345 reviews
Very suprising with this product. Good product i totally recommend it to anyone. Very suprising i did not think it would make a difference.
Bailey S.
Have tried almost all flavors. Like the variety for baby. No complaints and would recommend.
Lana B.
N Highlands, CA
My 15 month boy live this pouches a lot specialy when you travel or youre baby wants something yummy
Jenniffer L.
PO box 1363
I first found this brand seven years ago and have stuck with them as each kid was in a baby food need. The ingredients are amazing and my kids love them. These opened my kids up to trying and eating different flavors. Their meal pouches are even better for expanding the pallete. My kids were eating curry and other bold flavors since they ate this brand.
chitra A.
chestnut Road
Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food 8-flavor Variety Pack (8 Total Pouches) uploaded by chitra A.
My baby loves ellas. It saves moms time and provides healthy food for babies. I give him the pouch and he drinks directly from it Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food 8-flavor Variety Pack (8 Total Pouches)
Claire A.
Dundee, Angus
Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food 8-flavor Variety Pack (8 Total Pouches) uploaded by Claire A.
Weaning my baby has been a dream using Ellas Kitchen. I love that they do a dairy free breakfast range that my baby loves. The no lump just texture formula has been brilliant for moving him onto the next stage. I have a almost 2yrs old as well so as much as I try to cook, I don’t get over stressed if I can’t because Ellas Kitchen is there with their fantastic range of flavours and beautiful organic ingredients. Couldn’t recommend more to mum and dads who use prepared meals. Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 2 Baby Food - Chicken Casserole with Vegetables & Rice Pouches (4.5 oz)
cheryl W.
avenue
Found it a little pricey however they come in great flavours which boys my boys loved all of comes in handy pouches easy to squeeze straight into babys spoon so quick and effortless and less messy
Tracy B.
Winsford, Cheshire
Ella’s kitchen as a brand are just fantastic. These handy food pouches are great, especially for on the go or baby is really hungry and needs food straight away. Really easy to open and packed full of nutrients

Looking for your answer?