BY ELLA'S KITCHEN #79 in Baby Food

Ella's kitchen organic stage 1 fruits and vegetables are an unusual mix of carefully chosen fruits and vegetables that babies love.â we puree and gently cook the 100% organic fruits and veggies, adding absolutely nothing else, not even water, to dilute its goodness.â perfect for early taste bud exploring or as a snack for older babies.â you can also add them to meat or fish to create great meals for older babies and toddlers.â for 4 months and up.â usda organic.â no added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
My daughter loves this brand and I like how natural they are. The packaging is so cute. The pricing is pretty decent, a lot of times these type of package foods are pretty expensive so this one isn't bad.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
My son loves these. They now make toddler versions. He eats straight from the pouch. So handy to throw in the diaper bag and go. In the summer I keep them in the fridge for a cold snack.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these pouches for on go. It is an easy way to get my picky eaters to eat veggies. Even my 4 year old asks for one every day. They are a bit pricy though, so I try to limit them.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
My kids love these. I bought them when they were younger and now my oldest is 8 and still likes them as a snack. A great way to get fruits and veggies snuck in without them fussing.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this brand easy and clean. And you can save it for later which is great. I love buying these.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
My son loves these!! They have many different flavors to choose from. And perfect for on the go
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Umatilla, FL
My daughter loves these! But they don't really make life any easier they still make a huge mess
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Fayetteville, GA
Perfect size for little hands, also perfect for when mom can't get baby to eat their vegetables! Introduces them to a variety of flavors and textures, love Ella's products!
Addie  H.
Addie H.
West Branch, MI
My 2 year old loves these. my 17 year old tried it (quote:to make sure it's not nasty) and says they're yummy! All natural yummy ingredients. No mommy guilt!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I love these pouches! My picky eater son slurps them up within minutes. They're all natural and taste pretty good in my opinion.
Elsy O.
What ages is this for?
Susan R.
Susan R.
Calgary, AB
Have any adults tried these?
Kimberling City, MO
What ages is this for?
Micah L.
Micah L.
What is your baby's favorite flavor of Ella's Kitchen Organic Puréed Baby food pouches?