BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic single fruit baby food purees are perfect for babies' very first tastes, helping them get started on their tiny taste bud journey.â they're also great mixed with rice cereal, oatmeal or yogurt for older, hungrier babies.â for 4 months and up.â usda organic. No added water, sugar, or salt. No additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Walkerton, IN
I love all the Ella's kitchen baby foods! The bananas are actually bananas and nothing more.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Don't laugh but I use these on my long training runs! Love them and baby approval as well!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
Love love love Ella's products! These are my favorite pouches to feed my kids because I feel like the quality is better than other brands. Also, my kids love all the unique flavor combinations, and I love that their are vegetables in most of the pouches!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
My son loved Ellas kitchen as a transition food and especially the bananas! Quality company with quality products.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
I like that these pouches are all natural and organic. I trust the brand and they use limited ingredients. I wish they were a little more affordable or went on sale more often.
lauren d.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I feed both of my boys Ella's and they love it! I love that its organic and healthy and they just love the taste! The pouches make it easy on the go and easy to store.
alicia f.
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
This was the first baby food that i had ever purchased for my son and i swear by it. it is organic and comes in that easy to use pouch - also the size of the pouch itself is perfect for travelling and/or self feeding