Ella’s Kitchen® Organic pears, mangoes + papayas fruit puree

by Ella's Kitchen

A gentle mix of organic puree – just pear, mango, and papaya baby food ideal for little ones trying out new tastes. With nothing added, not even water!

We pack the certified USDA organic ingredients into a convenient resealable pouch and give you healthy goodness on-the-go.

Ingredients: ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC PAPAYA PUREE, <1% ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

What is your baby's favorite flavor of Ella's Kitchen Organic Puréed Baby food pouches?
Have any adults tried these?
Are these any good ?
Start your review of Ella’s Kitchen® Organic pears, mangoes + papayas fruit puree!
How would you rate this product?
Freeburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Our daughter loved this brand. We never had any issues with her refusing to eat these pouches. They are convenient and all of the ingredients are good, no crazy preservatives. Plus Target usually had a sale going on as well so they were affordable.
I absolutely love this product brand and they have so many flavor choices to choose from. My daughter absolutely loved them and she is a very picky eater. Highly recommend.
Akron, OH
My son loves these. They now make toddler versions. He eats straight from the pouch. So handy to throw in the diaper bag and go. In the summer I keep them in the fridge for a cold snack.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter would eat this flavor pouch for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I let her...and she's about to be 2! They make great grab and go, or even in the car snacks.
Hope Mills, NC
Love these pouches for on go. It is an easy way to get my picky eaters to eat veggies. Even my 4 year old asks for one every day. They are a bit pricy though, so I try to limit them.
Fayetteville, GA
Perfect size for little hands, also perfect for when mom can't get baby to eat their vegetables! Introduces them to a variety of flavors and textures, love Ella's products!
West Branch, MI
My 2 year old loves these. my 17 year old tried it (quote:to make sure it's not nasty) and says they're yummy! All natural yummy ingredients. No mommy guilt!
Purchased at: Target
We made our own baby food, only once or twice did we buy baby food and we tried Ella's. My daughter liked it and I was happy with the organic ingredients
I love these pouches for my picky eater when we are on the go! This is much healthier than fast food and it's something she and I can both agree on.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughter loves these! They don't much space in the bag and I carry them when I'm out of the house for my baby to eat. Easy to use and delicious