BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Peaches + Bananas is a yummy and healthy banana and peach baby food that little eaters love to slurp. It is made from certified USDA organic banana and peach puree with nothing added except a tiny dash of lemon juice.

Peaches + Bananas banana and peach baby food comes in a handy resealable pouch for busy moms and dads with hungry babies.

Ingredients: ORGANIC PEACH PUREE, ORGANIC BANANA PUREE, <1% ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE

Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not even going to lie, when I was going through clinicals to be a CNA I would bring these puppies in for a snack. If I felt dizzy or could feel my sugar dropping from all the work I would snack on these. They saved my life on the days I didn't get lunch.
Meagan C.
We love Ella's kitchen products because they are tasty and good for our kids bellies. I love the packaging on these because my child can just use them like a straw when we are out and about, I can also put the lid back on if she doesn't finish the whole pouch.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My nine month old loves loves loves the baby foods from this brand. This flavor is her favorite and i think that all babies would like it. It costs under two dollars and you get quite a bit of food. The taste is like banana bread with peach bits, so yummy!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these pouches! They always go on sale and they are seriously super good for the kiddos. It's a nice and easy snack, and they have good ingredients. I can find them most anywhere, I just wish they had a little more variety
Jennifer R.
Winnetka, CA
These are super tasty! I would know. I had bought two packets to see if my 4 month old would taste new flavors and he loved it! Sure he ate it really slowly but I loved seeing his smile as soon as he finished a spoon. I even tried some myself and I would definitely buy more for my son and I!
amy b.
blasdell, NY
I love this brand and it's definitely one of my daughters favorites. Love the combinations of fruits and veggies. Healthy and I don't feel bad giving it to my kods
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these! He's been eating them since he was a baby and now at 2 he has them as snacks in the car and he just eat it right out of the tube. No mess
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
My son loves these pouches and I love them because it's just so easy to use on the go. He loves all the flavors but this one is his favorite.
Mary O.
Not gonna lie, I totally eat these myself sometimes! Very tasty! My husband laughs at me but oh well! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!
Krista J.
My kids did not like any flavor of these they wanted it cause of the packaging but as soon as they tasted it their it went onto the floor.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Are these high in calories?
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What flavor do you recommend most?
Daisy V.
What's the price? Are they pricey since they're organic?