New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodElla's Kitchen
Organic Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes Pouch 4+ Months 70g

Ella's Kitchen Organic Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes Pouch 4+ Months 70g

by Ella's Kitchen

Hello I'm 100% organic pureed mangoes + a dash of lemon juice - with nothing else added. Who am I made for? My ingredients are suitable from 4 months. I'm also great when mixed into chunkier food for babies who are ready for more texture. The Government advises that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ella's Kitchen Organic Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes Pouch 4+ Months 70g!
How would you rate this product?
maggie K.
My little one loves this. The taste is amazing, just like a pureed fresh mango. Also there is no added sugar or preservatives or anything unnatural. All clean ingredients. It also is very convenient to carry around when travelling and you can easily feed your child directly from the pouch. I just wish it was cheaper!
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
Great for introducing first tastes of fruit, these were the very first thing I gave my son and he loved them and easily progressed onto other fruits and eventually meals. Very well priced for organic fruit and would recommend.
Aimée M.
Haringey, London
Ella's Kitchen Organic Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes Pouch 4+ Months 70g uploaded by Aimée M.
My daughter wasn’t a great fan of this flavour, she tried it a few times but unfortunately just couldn’t get used to it. We will be trying again tho (mummy found it yummy!!!). However I highly recommend ellas kitchen products to everyone!!!

Looking for your answer?