Ella's Kitchen Organic Fruit Smoothie for Babies uploaded by Janine C.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

A Nutritious Snack for Kids. USDA Organic. Pure + Simple. Inside me you ll find: No added salt, sweeteners or water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GMO. No high fructose corn syrup. No dairy, egg or wheat. No lactose or gluten. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. see more...

• Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "My daughter loves these and they are a great snack to throw in the diaper bag and go." in 3 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I always go out of my way to find organic fruits and veggies (especially the dirty dozen) " in 2 reviews
  • "this was the second formula of baby food i had ever purchased for my first child and i remained trying to stick to this brand exclusively until he switched over to other fruits and vegetables." in 1 review
  • "Great snack, easy cleanup. " in 1 review
  • "My son would suck them down so quick, when sometimes he didnt want to spoon feed. " in 1 review
Sneha R.
Abu dhabi
Really great stuff!!!
My son used to love it. we used to buy the red one and the green one , its a great snack while travelling and easy to open n eat no lumps☺
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Ellas is a very healthy tasty food for babies most like it some don't ,a little costly but worth it for better food
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
Love these products and trust the brand. Mybtwo year olf. Niece just lovesthem. Now that Iit is pool season they will be in the lunch box
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
My son absolutely loves this. His favorite flavor is definantly the pumpkin but this hits a close sEcond. I love how it has awesome ingredients such as fruit and veggies together aND the best part is its 100% healthy for him. Def a hit in our house
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
Ella is one of the very few foods I feed my baby. The ingredient list is pretty short which is awesome. Close to organic as it comes
Janine C.
I just bought these on sale at babies r us, because they are a little pricier than the non organic options. I know it seems silly, but not only are they healthy but have super cute wording and clever packaging. Right when you squish it out it does seem a little strange because it's actually brown, not red at all...but bananas do brown naturally so I'm assuming it's from that. my son loves the flavor though!
Casey W.
Anna, TX
My daughter loves these, i actually wish that when she was a infant these were big as they are now; they are so easy to use and i see people feeding these to their kids and I think WOW i wish they were available like they are now when mine were little. My daughter is 4 and took a liking to the packaging so i said what they hey and bought one she LOVES them i know they are for "babies" but she still eats them; and loves them :) As long as she wants them I will keep buying them :)
Fawn R.
Mega Parent Expert
Both my kids love this pouch. It took them 1 second to suck it down. I loved how good they are and how easy it is to use
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
My 2 year old LOVES these. Especially this flavor. They are also easy for on the go, in the stroller, car or while babywearing. Great snack, easy cleanup.
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
This was the second formula of baby food i had ever purchased for my first child and i remained trying to stick to this brand exclusively until he switched over to other fruits and vegetables.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?