Ella's Kitchen Organic Fruit Smoothie for Babies uploaded by Janine C.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

A Nutritious Snack for Kids. USDA Organic. Pure + Simple. Inside me you ll find: No added salt, sweeteners or water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GMO. No high fructose corn syrup. No dairy, egg or wheat. No lactose or gluten. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. see more...

• Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "My daughter loves these and they are a great snack to throw in the diaper bag and go." in 3 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I always go out of my way to find organic fruits and veggies (especially the dirty dozen) " in 2 reviews
  • "this was the second formula of baby food i had ever purchased for my first child and i remained trying to stick to this brand exclusively until he switched over to other fruits and vegetables." in 1 review
  • "Great snack, easy cleanup. " in 1 review
  • "My son would suck them down so quick, when sometimes he didnt want to spoon feed. " in 1 review
Janine C.
Janine C.
I just bought these on sale at babies r us, because they are a little pricier than the non organic options. I know it seems silly, but not only are they healthy but have super cute wording and clever packaging. Right when you squish it out it does seem a little strange because it's actually brown, not red at all...but bananas do brown naturally so I'm assuming it's from that. my son loves the flavor though!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
My daughter loves these, i actually wish that when she was a infant these were big as they are now; they are so easy to use and i see people feeding these to their kids and I think WOW i wish they were available like they are now when mine were little. My daughter is 4 and took a liking to the packaging so i said what they hey and bought one she LOVES them i know they are for "babies" but she still eats them; and loves them :) As long as she wants them I will keep buying them :)
Fawn R.
Fawn R.
Mega Parent Expert
Both my kids love this pouch. It took them 1 second to suck it down. I loved how good they are and how easy it is to use
Alana M.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
My 2 year old LOVES these. Especially this flavor. They are also easy for on the go, in the stroller, car or while babywearing. Great snack, easy cleanup.
alicia f.
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
This was the second formula of baby food i had ever purchased for my first child and i remained trying to stick to this brand exclusively until he switched over to other fruits and vegetables.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hickory, NC
My baby really loves Ellas kitchen food! the mix of flavors are so nice and i love the quality of the product!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
My son loves these! and they are very convenient to throw in the diaper bag and go!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
My boys loved these. They are very picky eaters but enjoyed these. They are easy to take on the go. They have a variety of flavors and are easy to open and close.
Phoebe b.
Phoebe b.
I love this brand of baby food and snacks. We used these a lot when my son was around 10 months and wanted to try something new. This green one was his favorite one.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?