Ella's Kitchen Organic Fruit Smoothie for Babies uploaded by Janine C.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

A Nutritious Snack for Kids. USDA Organic. Pure + Simple. Inside me you ll find: No added salt, sweeteners or water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GMO. No high fructose corn syrup. No dairy, egg or wheat. No lactose or gluten. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. see more...

• Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "My daughter loves these and they are a great snack to throw in the diaper bag and go." in 3 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I always go out of my way to find organic fruits and veggies (especially the dirty dozen) " in 2 reviews
  • "this was the second formula of baby food i had ever purchased for my first child and i remained trying to stick to this brand exclusively until he switched over to other fruits and vegetables." in 1 review
  • "Great snack, easy cleanup. " in 1 review
  • "My son would suck them down so quick, when sometimes he didnt want to spoon feed. " in 1 review
Janine C.
I just bought these on sale at babies r us, because they are a little pricier than the non organic options. I know it seems silly, but not only are they healthy but have super cute wording and clever packaging. Right when you squish it out it does seem a little strange because it's actually brown, not red at all...but bananas do brown naturally so I'm assuming it's from that. my son loves the flavor though!
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Ellas is a very healthy tasty food for babies most like it some don't ,a little costly but worth it for better food
Casey W.
Anna, TX
My daughter loves these, i actually wish that when she was a infant these were big as they are now; they are so easy to use and i see people feeding these to their kids and I think WOW i wish they were available like they are now when mine were little. My daughter is 4 and took a liking to the packaging so i said what they hey and bought one she LOVES them i know they are for "babies" but she still eats them; and loves them :) As long as she wants them I will keep buying them :)
Jordan R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Ella's kitchen product! They are so yummy my little loves them! They are also organic which I also consider when looking for a snak for my little one. My 9 month old can actually hold it by himself and suck the food out. Very convenient when we are on the go grocery shopping and he needs a snack. When he was 6 months I bought a spoon that twist right on the top and sweezed the food on the spoon! Love love love the little packages along with all the Ella Kitchen food!
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
My son absolutely loves this. His favorite flavor is definantly the pumpkin but this hits a close sEcond. I love how it has awesome ingredients such as fruit and veggies together aND the best part is its 100% healthy for him. Def a hit in our house
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
Bought these on closeout at Biglots since my son loves the other mushy pouch foods. He sucked these down rather quickly as well, so I can only assume he thought it was good. If I recall, we had the Yellow one's and the Green one's.
Rachel S.
Acme, PA
I love anything Ella's kitchen!! These are really nice to take with you in the diaper bag for a snack! My baby boy loves them! I even got a spoon you put on the end of the pack!
Phoebe b.
I love this brand of baby food and snacks. We used these a lot when my son was around 10 months and wanted to try something new. This green one was his favorite one.
Elizabeth M.
My boys loved these. They are very picky eaters but enjoyed these. They are easy to take on the go. They have a variety of flavors and are easy to open and close.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
Ella is one of the very few foods I feed my baby. The ingredient list is pretty short which is awesome. Close to organic as it comes
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is the Yellow One your child's favorite Ella's Kitchen product?