BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Broccoli pears + peas is a delicious mix of pear, pea and broccoli puree. We don’t add anything to it except the tiniest dash of lemon juice. This yummy baby food is a certified USDA organic mix of healthy foods and flavors for tiny taste buds to explore and enjoy.

All this pear, pea and broccoli puree goodness comes packed up in a nifty resealable pouch for tiny hands to grab while they slurp.

Ingredients: ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC PEA PUREE, ORGANIC BROCCOLI PUREE, <1% ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Talisha N.
Portland
While I'm a huge advocate of the benefits of baby-led weaning, sometimes it's not always practical to give baby a big bowl of minced, messy food and let them go to town... So when I'm out and about, I decided that some sort of neatly-contained baby food would be a wise choice. I was instantly drawn to Ella's bright, fun packaging! Not only is it cute and fun, but it's also very portable and virtually mess-free. My children enjoyed eating Ella's baby food pouches, even beyond infancy. There are so many varieties and flavors, there's definitely something that every baby would enjoy!
Marisol O.
rincon, ga
Purchased at: Safeway
This was my sons favorite thing to eat, frankly I thought it was gross but he loved it, would gobble it all up. Now he is not one to eat vegetables so I was so happy to find a healthy alternative that gave him some veggie intake. Highly recommend this product if you have a child who won’t eat their vegetables.
Kate B.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are cute and great flavor profiles. My daughter loved them! However they are way pricier than other brands so it’s not something that I would purchase regularly. The pouches are also smaller than most other brands.
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is so picky!!! She just tried this tonight and absolutely LOVES it!!! Score!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure of the price though. We have tried so many flavors, textures, and brands. I will have to look for more of these.
kelly P.
Fishers, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
My toddler loves these and so do i :)) Ella’s kitchen is the best and the only ones we buy and trust!!!! Meijer or target is where we get ours.... organic
Hadelisse R.
I gave their other flavors to my son due to the fact he is allergic to pears like I am. But over all he loved them and they filed him up pretty quick.
Phylicia A.
Tennessee
Purchased at: Walmart
The only way my kid liked her greens. I would've never thought to add pear. She ate like a champ. A little runny, but still a favorite.
sarah D.
byron
yummmmmmy my baby loves this stuff!  safe for my little one. would definitely recommend this to other new mothers!
Joanne G.
Purchased at: Target
My kids hates this! They normally eat the pouches but for some reason they didn’t like this flavor. It tasted very old.
Laura R.
Vineland, NJ
I baby'sit my cousins daughter and these things are perfect. She loves them. I just throw them in her diaper bag.