Ella’s Kitchen® Organic banana baby brekkie smooth fruit yogurt + brown rice

by Ella's Kitchen

Super Smooth Puree USDA Organic. Good in Every Sense Hello, I m 100% mix of fruit, yogurt + brown rice.  I m balanced to provide slow and fast release energy.  Ideal for active babies! Inside me you ll find: No added water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GM. No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. Just yummy organic food for babies I m unsweetened and unsalted.

We have never tried these, are they actually good? My kids love stuff like this though!
Start your review of Ella’s Kitchen® Organic banana baby brekkie smooth fruit yogurt + brown rice!
Northwich, Cheshire
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My Daughters Favourite Breakfast She Loves Them ! Really Nice Smooth & Creamy , super easy to use in the house or out and about.
Buckshaw Village, Chorley Lancashire
Let me just say this was a morning favorite. My daughter loves it an even as a toddler serves as a great snack
Avondale road, Darwen
Brilliant for on the go when you're in a rush. I'd just suggest checking sugar content on the fruity ones.
Burntwood, Staffordshire
My niece loves the Ella’s kitchen! One of the foods that she actually enjoys! Great for weening too!
Donegal
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ella’s kitchen has to be one of the best baby food brands Iv come across healthy and handy
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby loves these pouches, we take them everywhere and they make for such a great snack.