Ella’s Kitchen® Organic banana baby brekkie smooth fruit yogurt + brown rice

by Ella's Kitchen

Super Smooth Puree USDA Organic. Good in Every Sense Hello, I m 100% mix of fruit, yogurt + brown rice.  I m balanced to provide slow and fast release energy.  Ideal for active babies! Inside me you ll find: No added water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GM. No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. Just yummy organic food for babies I m unsweetened and unsalted.

We have never tried these, are they actually good? My kids love stuff like this though!
Start your review of Ella’s Kitchen® Organic banana baby brekkie smooth fruit yogurt + brown rice!
Baltic, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved this when he was younger! He would pick this flavor over all of the rest when we gave him choices every breakfast! It is also reassuring to know that Ella's Kitchen is a brand we can trust and feel safe feeding our kids! I would 100% recommend this to other parents!
Purchased at: Target
We love Ella’s, the tastes are so good! My kids love all the flavors, even at 8 years old! Great price for the value of the products. Great to throw in my bag for in the go snacks. We will keep buying these for years to come!
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are a great on the go snack. They’re healthy and taste great so kids love them, and actually get excited to eat their fruit for the day. They’re so simple to pack in a lunch box and kids will look forward to them all day.
Milton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves these pouches so much! I especially love the blends because it makes it easy to provide a variety of nutrients and flavors to my baby. They are great to have when you need to feed the baby in a pinch or on the road and I love that they’re organic. I would definitely recommend these!
Spring hill, TN
These are great. I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
Lakeland, FL
My daughter loves these and eats them all the time. I love that they are lower in sugar and organic as well. Overall, packaging is great. I just wish every single one of these had a smoothr area to suck the smoothie out of. Great product for babies on the go!
Holly Ridge, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby absolutely loves Ella's Kitchen, especially this mix of blueberry and pear! I always taste the food before giving it to my son, because if I won't like it I don't think it's fair for him to have it. The flavors are always yummy and fresh!
Baldwin park , Ca
My son's loves these not only are they low in sugar but they are organic. They have several options to pick from which I love since my little one is a picky eater. I love that it's so convenient for on the go.
Oakdale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
High quality and handy packaging. I'm impressed with the ingredients. Honestly, the only thing better would be homemade which wouldn't keep nearly as long.
CARENCRO, LA
Loves Ella's products! Great product with a variety of different flavors! All different kinds of snacks for a baby quick and easy! Love this product!