2 colors available

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Super Smooth Puree USDA Organic. Good in Every Sense Hello, I m 100% mix of fruit, yogurt + brown rice.  I m balanced to provide slow and fast release energy.  Ideal for active babies! Inside me you ll find: No added water. No preservatives or thickeners. No E numbers or GM. No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. Just yummy organic food for babies I m unsweetened and unsalted. see more...

• We have never tried these, are they actually good? My kids love stu...7 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Loves Ella's products! Great product with a variety of different flavors! All different kinds of snacks for a baby quick and easy! Love this product!
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert
These are great. I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
kristina a.
kristina a.
Depew, NY
We got one of these in our monthly subscription to citrus lane and my son loves them.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
My baby absolutely loves Ella's Kitchen, especially this mix of blueberry and pear! I always taste the food before giving it to my son, because if I won't like it I don't think it's fair for him to have it. The flavors are always yummy and fresh!
Dani R.
Dani R.
High quality and handy packaging. I'm impressed with the ingredients. Honestly, the only thing better would be homemade which wouldn't keep nearly as long.
Elida R.
Elida R.
Lakeland, FL
My daughter loves these and eats them all the time. I love that they are lower in sugar and organic as well. Overall, packaging is great. I just wish every single one of these had a smoothr area to suck the smoothie out of. Great product for babies on the go!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Love this for my daughter! Easy and mess free if your on the go. She loves the assortment and best of all it's organic! Thumbs up!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
My son's loves these not only are they low in sugar but they are organic. They have several options to pick from which I love since my little one is a picky eater. I love that it's so convenient for on the go.
Gabrielle J.
Gabrielle J.
These are amazing if you are in a hurry and you want to give your little one a healthy snack.
Megan G.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Ella's kitchen are great! We always had at least one or 2 on hand. My son loved them all!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rittman, OH
We have never tried these, are they actually good? My kids love stuff like this though!