BY ELLA'S KITCHEN #53 in Baby Food

Pure + Simple. Perfect for Stage 1 & Beyond. USDA Organic. From 4 Months. Babies Love Me Warm or Cold Hello, I m a different kind of baby food, as all I contain is 100% organic fruit and vegetables, with not even water to dilute my goodness.  I m really handy to use at home or out and about and best of all babies think I taste great! Inside me you ll find: No preservatives or thickeners. No. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are also organic, not diluted and taste great! " in 2 reviews
  • "They can be bought most anywhere when out and about and they're easy to take in a diaper bag." in 2 reviews
Kasey T.
Laurens, SC
These were awesome for all three of my children. They are much easier for feeding on the go than baby food in jars. Also, when the baby gets a little older, you can let them feed themselves. My two kids aren't eating baby food at all anymore and they still want these anytime they see them. It's also awesome that they put healthy things that the kids wouldn't normally eat in along with the sweet things, and you can't even tell. Love these!
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert
I used to buy these for my toddler when she was a baby. I like that they're organic, healthy, come in many different combinations and she could hold them by herself and eat them. They're affordable and convenient. Would definitely recommend to parents of babies.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
My little one enjoys these all flavors easy clean up very affordable.I purchased at my local super store transport easily.Clean up is breeze I recommend that you you give to your little one.She really like them and I just purchase more today
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
Our family loves Ella's Kitchen! We trust that the food we are giving our little ones is quality. Target carries these products which is convenient and affordable! My toddler still asks for them!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
My son seriously gobble these puppy dogs right up. He loves the food pouches so much and I love the convenience of them. These definitely met my expectations and more. I definitely will be buying again
Brooke H.
Fayette, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely love that these are organic. The pouch is very convenient to take on the go. My kids love the flavors and it's and easy way to get in veggies! I would definitely buy again!
Lauren H.
my little one LOVES these!! they are so easy to put in the diaper bag to eat on the go! they're much more expensive than making your own but a great solution for the diaper bag. These are definitely something that I can feel good about giving my baby because they are organic and healthy!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I like that this is organic and my daughter loves pouches. I find that some pouches have way more sugar than I'm comfortable with even though they say it's only fruit/vegetables inside. I usually get them from target when they're on sale
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL
My granddaughter loved all the Ella's food when she was little, and I can't wait to try them out with the newest family member after he arrives! Great products and good food combinations available to broaden baby's tastes.
Cesly B.
Mega Parent Expert
Do they have veggies in stage 1?
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Qué opinas de su sabor!? Es agradable ?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How is this? Do babies like it ?