BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Feed your baby this tasty and nourishing organic baby food from ellas kitchen that's made of extracts of sweet potatoes, pumpkin, apples and blueberries. This super smooth puree is very tasty and is sure to make your little one slurp and enjoy. It contains no artificial flavors or fillers and is lactose and gluten free. It also has no added sugars and is free of trans fats. This baby food needs no preparation and can be served directly from the pouch. Available in 3.5 oz pouches. see more...

Ally S.
Our toddler adores these and she's like them since she was an infant they really did such a great job with their flavors and the packaging/ container!!! all organic and no sugar added that's incredible it's so hard to find a product that actually does not have sugar or fake sugar added and this knocks it out of the park!! Great job!
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
I actually did a review of this baby food product on my blog last year when my daughter was starting baby food. She loved it, it was easy to feed her and when she was bigger she fed herself but that became a bit messy once she figured out she could dump it everywhere. The nutritional facts on the label are not accurate though, so be aware of that.
The pouch states that the iron content of the serving size (a serving is 1 pouch) is 45% of the daily value, that is incorrect. The iron content in this particular pouch is actually only 2%. Yes, you read that correctly, 2%! Thankfully, my daughter get's her solids in addition to her a bottle so shes still getting her required nutrients but this is not satisfactory for children who are not getting a bottle in addition to their solids. The company stated it was a "printing error" but only when they were contacted and questioned about it, they also have no notice or anything posted on their website about this.
If you have infants who are currently eating this product, be aware of the false nutritional facts on the packaging.

to read me entire review go here: http://mademoisellemiscellany.Blogspot.com/2013/01/ellas-kitchen-organic-baby-food.html
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
My youngster wasn't a fan of most vegetables, but did indeed enjoy the sweet potato pouch. The ingredients that are mixed with this pouch give it a sweeter flavor and are also packed with lots of vitamins for your growing baby! My baby is almost 19 months and still enjoys Ella's sweet potato pouch. In fact, he loves the majority of their ORGANIC pouches!
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Perfect snack for all . Packed with vitamins and veggies your little picky eater is avoiding .. Also pouch makes my toddler feel really indpendent so if you are on the go or in the rush hose are just right for you !! You and your little one will love it !
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Okay, so I eat these as a grown woman. They are so easy to grab on my way out the door on my way to work, or even take paddle boarding or hiking. This combo sounded so weird, but it's delicious.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Great products! My little one loved these food combinations and they were all rather healthy! I'd always keep a few of these on hand when going anywhere with my one year old for a snack.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
My daughter hasn't had the sweet potatoes obe yet. shes had the organic apple sauce and they are awesome i take them anywhere and when done i seal back uo when she doesn't finish.
Sheena P.
Brown Deer, WI
Great way to add veggies for my picky eater. It's also a quick and easy snack for when we're in a hurry. My preschooler even like them. :)
Kayla W.
Northport, AL
My son loves these as do I, he loves the taste I love the convience I let him eat it right outta the pouch. great product for when ur on the go with a little one
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
My 7 month old daughter is obsessed with Ella's Kitchen, especially this flavor. She gobbles them down, which is fine with me!